AD: New Beads on Auction AND an Announcement

Old January 12th 05, 08:55 PM
Karen_AZ

Default AD: New Beads on Auction AND an Announcement

Hi everyone!

Okay, announcement first. Ebay has given me the nudge I needed by raising
their seller fees. In case you didn't know about this, take a look at their
General Announcements....various fees are going up, including BIN and the
basic store subscription. Considering I haven't been populating my store the
last few months, AND I'm also neglecting my website, one of 'em had to give.
I decided to keep my website (which I intend to pay WAY more attention to),
and to chuck my Ebay store. Hehe, this'll give me a valid excuse to hog the
PC more often.

In the meantime, I have new beads listed on both Ebay and Justbeads. Fun
with colors and textures, hollows, and a sparkly set with Sunstone as well.
Links are below. (Crossing my fingers that the new Ebay link works).

Thanks for looking! Pray for me and my addled HTML abilities.

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

Old January 13th 05, 01:54 PM
Karen_AZ

Kiss of the Sun wants Oregon sunstones. Yum.

That's what I strung with the bead. G As soon as it came out of the kiln I
ran for my sunstone stash.

We're going to Quartzite this weekend, time to restock.

KarenK