need source

Old July 12th 04, 05:51 PM
Georgia

Default need source

Does anyone have a source for inexpensive, small padded (bubble-wrap)
envelopes, such as would be appropriate for mailing beads? I seem to recall
someone posting about that in the telescoping past (so it could be a couple
of years ago, LOL). I don't need to buy 100, but there's gotta be a better
way than buying them one by one at the P.O.
TIA,

Georgia

http://bead-designs.com/html/newfromstudio.htm

Old July 12th 04, 06:13 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I would check your local Staples (http://snipurl.com/7p5w ) or Office Depot
(http://snipurl.com/7p5u) when they go on sale. Otherwise, I get them in
massive but cheap quantities at http://www.uline.com.

Good luck!
Barbara

Old July 12th 04, 06:15 PM
Karen_AZ

Staples and Office Max have them slightly discounted in packages of 10 or
12. Not much of a discount, but not bad. If you ever need 100 or more, I
highly recommend esupplystore.com.

KarenK

Old July 12th 04, 07:10 PM
starlia

I just purchased 25 at Sams yesterday for a $1 more than I pay for 6 at
Walmart. They were $4.70 something for 25 of them. That was rock bottom
without me ordering and paying for shipping over the internet.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old July 12th 04, 08:44 PM
Georgia

Thanks to everybody! esupplystore.com looks like a winner. I might have to
buy 100, for what 8 would cost me at the P.O, or an office supply store!

Old July 12th 04, 09:00 PM
Su/Cutworks

Barbara wrote:

(http://snipurl.com/7p5u) when they go on sale. Otherwise, I get them in
massive but cheap quantities at http://www.uline.com.

Wow, what a fun site! I love it, I'm the kind of person who loves just
looking around old hardware shops and the like.

I love the page-turning effect on the catalog.

-Su

Old July 13th 04, 12:35 AM
Cheryl

You can buy them By the BOX at Either Office Max or Staples I believe

post office is certainly NOT the most economic manner.

price depends on the size you want ...
big range of sizes...

try the online sources for the supply stores to compare prices

www.staples.com

www.officedepot.com
Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old July 13th 04, 12:38 AM
BeckiBead

Georgia -- the packs I bought were 2 packs (4 envelopes in each pack) for $1 at
the dollar store.
Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

Old July 13th 04, 12:56 AM
Candace

I usually make my own bubble envelopes. I got some non-padded envies, a huge
roll of bubble wrap, and some tape--cut the bubble wrap to the right size,
secure it to the inside with the tape, and voila! A padded mailer.

The unpadded envies are cheaper than the padded, and the roll of bubble wrap
will last nearly forever.

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Anyone know a good source for Bird Beads? Marisa2 Beads 1 May 25th 04 04:04 PM
looking for source for lampwork beads Tim Beads 3 March 6th 04 10:53 AM
Help finding a source.... jmm_ny Beads 9 February 2nd 04 07:57 PM
Source for matched pairs of furnace glass beads? April H. Beads 1 October 24th 03 02:09 PM
Good source for silver beads? laura Beads 4 August 21st 03 11:08 PM