FO's and WIP's

Old October 1st 03, 06:46 AM
Laurie

I put this off until the very last second to include as much as
possible! ;-) Now that I'm yawning and ready for bed...I'll share.

I had a pretty good month, but remember, knitting is filling my time
since I'm not working!

FO:
2 squares for exchange
2 pairs of Rowan mittens (I took a class and boy are they fun!)
2 Rowan hats (to go with mittens. Now I have 1 Christmas present done
and I'm ready for winter)
2 knit dishcloths
3 crocheted dishcloths (for charity auction)
1 chenille accent pillow (Sinsations and it is YUMMY!)
4 chenille squares for future afghan
2 squares for other project
1 furry purse (the lion brand pattern)

WIP
Cable sweater (taking a class, this is my first cable project)
White Lies Swing jacket (I actually finished a huge chunk of this)
Rowan Cardigan coat (I'm stuck I'll post for advice)
More chenille squares for afghan (I bought a bunch of closeout skeins.
Mismatched colors, champagne, purple, green, and black. Should be
interesting)
Crocheted Christmas stocking that dog keeps unraveling as she likes to
throw it in the air. The furry yarn trim at the top gets her excited.
Old October 1st 03, 01:54 PM
Heather Cawte

FOs:

Moebius scarf for DS
Moebius scarf for DSis
Matching hat for DSis

WIPs:

Started Mum's fleecy cardigan for Christmas
10 rows of Opal sock (while waiting for needles for Mum's cardigan to
arrive)

--
luv Heather from Durham UK http://www.barwickgreen.fsnet.co.uk

WIP: Opal socks, yellow fleece cardigan, Durham map XS
Old October 1st 03, 05:57 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Janise Ross"
wrote:

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in message

(snip)
Regia Socks for New Baby - Jacquard Regia (Sep 3)

(snip)

Ranee,
It's good to see you. Everyone was wondering where you were. Some
people even tried sending you private emails, but they were returned.
Try to stop back every once in a while. We worry when we don't hear
from each other.

Thank you everyone for your kindness and concern. We're doing fine
here, just busy.

I'm kind of disappointed that nobody got my announcement. Read the
part I snipped around up there.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24
Old October 1st 03, 05:58 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Katherine
Burgess" wrote:

HI, Ranee, lovely to see you again. We were wondering what had
happened to you, so it is good to know that you are still around.
Hope you get some more time to pop in. I know that the boys must be
keeping you busy. What else have you been doing? Katherine

Cleaning. Cooking. Childcare. Gestating. Some knitting, but not
as much as I'd like. Trying to get ready for the holidays around here.

Regards,
Ranee

Old October 1st 03, 07:46 PM
Janise Ross

Ranee,

Are you implying something here? ;-) If so, it went right over our
heads. Do tell......

Janise

Old October 1st 03, 07:58 PM
Jennifer Molvik

WE DID MISS IT!!!!!! She had the baby on Sept 3!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

JJMolvik

Old October 1st 03, 08:04 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Jennifer Molvik" wrote in message
WE DID MISS IT!!!!!! She had the baby on Sept 3!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

JJMolvik

DUH!
(do I feel stupid)

CONGRATS Ranee!!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

---

Old October 1st 03, 08:10 PM
Shillelagh

"Janise Ross" wrote in message
Ranee,

Are you implying something here? ;-) If so, it went right over our
heads. Do tell......

Janise

Tee Hee - read her next post - she speaks of "gestating". I think our Ranee
is expecting another babe!

Shelagh

Old October 1st 03, 08:30 PM
Aud

You clever ladies!

I haven't done much this month!

*The scarf, hat and fingerless gloves for DD's birthday,
(you have allready seen the pictures)
*I have made squares, ca 10 pc.
for exchange and "privat" use.
*And I had some UFO from this summer,
which I promised myself to finish,
that is done: 2 dishclothes, potholders
and a handtowel for kitchen.
*and ... I made a pair of socks early this month.

Tomorrow they start to work at the house AT LAST!!!
11 new windows and 1 new door to insert,
The roof has to get new "stones",
and the wall on the front of the house
is dry and have got "chaps"(??) from the rain, wind and sun,
so we have to get new "wood" on it.
At the same time it will be better isolated.
(WOW; this was not easy to explain! I lack the right words!)

As you see, this will take much time,
so I don't think I have much spare time
till this is finished, and I am sure THAT will be Christmas eve...
if we are lucky! LOL!
But THEN!!!!
time for yarn!
AUD :-)
(http://community.webshots.com/user/dual44)
deleteålefrommyemailadress
--

"Noreen's Knit*che" skrev i melding
Finished:

Works in progress:
2 afghans, one for each DGD.(knit)
Scarves for mile-long-yard-sale.(machine-knit)
Throws for m.l.y.s (machine-knit)
squares for secret project.

I know I'm forgetting something..........
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.giantcompany.com

---