Stack-n-Whack progress

Old July 17th 03, 10:28 PM
julia sidebottom

Default Stack-n-Whack progress

Well I finally managed to get the cutting right. Used bunches of pins
to hold the fabric in place (to be expected. I have now cut 15 of the
stars and will go forward with it tonight or tomorrow. I've been not
feeling all that well the last few days so hopefully by tomorrow I will
feel more up to piecing and stitching.
juliasb

--

** When responding in email please put in subject line RCTQ *** this
will insure the mail will go to the right box ****

now...
come and journey with me from darkness....
.... into New Life http://www.nwlife.com
Old July 18th 03, 12:49 AM
Kate Dicey

julia sidebottom wrote:

Well I finally managed to get the cutting right. Used bunches of pins
to hold the fabric in place (to be expected. I have now cut 15 of the
stars and will go forward with it tonight or tomorrow. I've been not
feeling all that well the last few days so hopefully by tomorrow I will
feel more up to piecing and stitching.
juliasb

--

** When responding in email please put in subject line RCTQ *** this
will insure the mail will go to the right box ****
Remove (nospam) from address.

now...
come and journey with me from darkness....
... into New Life http://www.nwlife.com

Glad you managed to make progress! I shall be sure to line my stacks up
really well, and pin the hell out of them! I might even go so far as
basting them, as someone suggested!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old July 18th 03, 02:17 AM
Shawn

Hi Julia,

Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm anxious to hear more about your
stack-n-whack progress as I'd really like to start one in the next month or
so. I'll let you and Kate go through all this first - maybe I'll learn me a
thing or two before I start :-)

Shawn

Old July 18th 03, 06:07 AM
julia sidebottom

I should have basted them that, I'm sure would work better, especially
since I don't like poking myself with pins.
I haven't done any thing today and yesterday only when I took a break
from computer woes. I sure I will be back to things here in the next
day or so... letting all these changes settle in before I make any more
messes of things... quilting or with computers.
juliasb