Wanna Party??

Old December 30th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

Default Wanna Party??

Loads of new links for the
saving challenged. G
at http://www.stitchaway.com

Happy New Year
Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Old December 30th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Fred,

You are not on Sheena's list!! I think you should be included, just to
increase our male minority!

Gillian

Fred wrote:
Loads of new links for the
saving challenged. G
at http://www.stitchaway.com

Happy New Year
Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Old December 31st 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:16:12 GMT, Gill Murray
opined:

Fred,

You are not on Sheena's list!! I think you should be included, just to
increase our male minority!

Gillian

Not on our list? Can't have that ! I will see to it right away.
Fred wrote:
Loads of new links for the
saving challenged. G
at http://www.stitchaway.com

Happy New Year
Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Near top of the list as Fred?
A bit lower as Good Shopping Fred?
A bit lower as Handsome Fred?
A bit lower as Humble Fred?
A bit lower as Silver Fox Fred? - Marjorie might add, "With a touch of
mange."
Alphabetically it will interesting as to where I land - G

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Old December 31st 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:02:02 -0600, "Fred"
opined:

Loads of new links for the
saving challenged. G
at http://www.stitchaway.com

Happy New Year
Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Really nice page Fred ! I would like to say that I am the proud owner
of a stitchaway frame and they are so well made that if I am doing
goldwork, that frame holds it tight as a drum. It's actually very
simple to use (Fred sends great directions) but takes a bit of thought
the first time round. After that, it's so quick I would never return
to having to stitch the piece on to the canvas for a scroll frame.

If this sounds like a testimonial - it is ! Unsolicited though, I
expect his DW would kill if he started soliciting lol

Marjorie would more than likely say that I'm like a dog chasing a car.
If he catches it he wouldn't have a clue as to what to do with it. G

Thank you for your kind comments about the fabric mount.
I just did a small repair to one that I sold seven years ago. It was
amazing that despite the years of use it was almost like new.

The only other one that ever came back for repair had been
under water in a flooded basement for three days. It still worked
as advertised but it was a touch grimy so we replaced it.

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

OT -- Wanna crack up? Dr. Sooz Beads 2 September 12th 06 08:34 PM
OT - Wanna see a cutie pie? Polly S. Beads 13 September 7th 05 04:23 PM
AD: Wanna see weird? See what I put up. Lori Greenberg Beads 11 August 8th 05 05:30 PM
AD: Wanna see my new ones? Lori Greenberg Beads 6 April 9th 04 02:33 AM