OT D*mn Santa's helper!!!

Old December 21st 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Default OT D*mn Santa's helper!!!

As of this writing, I have two family dachshunds, circling a "dog
carrier" containing an adorable black and white puppy. This is in my
living room, yet!!

The neighbor, who lives with his wife in their MH next to us showed up
at suppertime with the D*mn puppy. Totally adorable, and Bob had no idea
where it came from, and wouldn't keep it. They are new to the
community......so "tough DH" cuddled pup, and said "we will take care of
it" Last time this happened Whisky was the first of three dachshunds 20
years back.

Anyway, "Snoopy" is adorable, and in the house in the pup-apartment,
named Gretel's Haus. There was a lot of interest at the beginning, but
now they are all mellowing out. Snoopy is starving and thirsty, so he
fills himself, and snoozes!

We are NOT keeping him, but have put enquiries out in the neighborhood,
or otherwisw it is Animal Control. They are excellent, because they have
a website with animals for adoption. We have caught semi-wild kittens,
and have seen them on the adoption site!

Gillian
Old December 21st 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 12/20/06 8:32 PM, "lucretia borgia" wrote:

Gill Murray ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with
[...]

Awwwww you know they would love this puppy for Xmas Gillian lol

Don't you think Gill needed to expanad the family as prep for moving???

ellice

Old December 21st 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

ellice wrote:
[...]

He really is a good puppy. I put Gretel's collar on him, and took him
outside this morning. He found a leaf, which is great fun to play with.
Then when we were all done, he trotted alongside me, like the perfect
gentleman, until we were back indoors. He was NOT happy being put back
in the "haus" while the other dogs were left free.

I guess he is probably three months old, and may have part pitbull in
him. His eyes and face look that way. He is cute, though, I hope Animal
Control will get out here early today..I have loads to do, and don't
want to waste the day waiting for them.

Cleaned up, and with a red collar, I am sure some kid will pick him as
their Christmas pet. You are right Ellice; not only do we not need him
with a possible move coming up, but many campgrounds now limit the
number, size and breed of dogs which are acceptable to them.

Gill
Old December 21st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

lucretia borgia wrote:
ellice ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

On 12/20/06 8:32 PM, "lucretia borgia" wrote:

Gill Murray ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

As of this writing, I have two family dachshunds, circling a "dog
carrier" containing an adorable black and white puppy. This is in my

Awwwww you know they would love this puppy for Xmas Gillian lol

Don't you think Gill needed to expanad the family as prep for moving???

ellice

Well she could always tell Jim she knew it was just what he wanted for
Christmas, after all, he brought him in lol

But, but he has done that THREE times already!! First Damnit Ralph, the
kitten; then Whisky the first dachshund, and then Max the third
dachshund! No MORE she screams. Anyway, he has now gone with the nice
Anumal Control Lady, who fell in love with him as he nuzzled her neck.
She says he is bound to be adopted real fast....

Gill
Old December 21st 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

wrote:

[...]

What`s the betting she still has him this time NEXT year?

Pat

Old December 21st 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

lucretia borgia wrote:

[...]

Do you mean Jim or the puppy ?

Take your choice!!
Old December 21st 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/21/06 12:58 PM, in article uXzih.3197$Iy5.867@trnddc01, "Gill Murray"
wrote:

lucretia borgia wrote:
[...]