Bedding for Louisiana

Old December 17th 05, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Bedding for Louisiana

Below is the e-mail I got today regarding FedEx. Maybe they can help
with the shipping of whatever kind of help you are sending to the
hurricane victims.

http://www.fedex.com/us/about/respon...unity/osd.html

Everyone, This is link to a FedEx program that does charitable
deliveries. See if they can help with your packages that come this way!

Merry Christmas!
Thank you for everything,
Sue

Old December 17th 05, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sure wish I'd known about this when we were shipping Linus blankets to
Katrina evacuees. Thanks for the info. I've bookmarked the website.
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org