Simply Quilts

Old December 16th 05, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Simply Quilts

I am not surprised. (Ya don't wanna hear why I think so, LOL!)

~~Ann in central Tx~~

Old December 16th 05, 05:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, I do!!! I can't stand Alex.... I only watch the show for the info.

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Old December 16th 05, 10:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Exactly!
Rhoda
http://home.att.net/~berryholidays

Old December 17th 05, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

For me, the info and the diversity. Sometimes I miss living in the
culturally rich Washington DC area. It's great to wander among
international quilts and international faces at PIQS. And it was great on
Simply Quilts to see men, women, young, old (? how about "more
experienced"?), Santa quilts and Hannukah quilts, people from all over the
world.

On a possible up side -- maybe I'll save some money now. I won't be tempted
to buy all those rulers and books. . . .

--
Kay Ahr
Reno/Sparks, Nevada USA

nk.net...

Old December 17th 05, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kay wrote --
On a possible up side -- maybe I'll save some money now. I won't be
tempted to buy all those rulers and books. . . .
--
Kay Ahr
Reno/Sparks, Nevada USA

LOL! Those are my feelings too! Sure, some of the programs are
wonderful, and I would not have known about many techniques, etc....but
after a while, it sure is like living in the fast lane and one can
easily forget to notice the flowers along the journey of life, and
unfinished quilts are so easily pushed aside to make room for the newer
ideas, lol! I am still trying to finish up quilt tops from 3 or 4 yr
old projects...that's the reason I don't participate in any new bom
stuff. Perhaps this nice long break I have taken of not buying any new
books, rulers, or even fabric has been good for me.

~~Ann in central Tx~~

Simply Quilts Schedule for May '05 AliceW Quilting 4 May 4th 05 02:00 AM
Simply Quilts Hankies Tina Quilting 6 April 9th 05 01:15 AM
Simply Quilts March Schedule Gothikka Quilting 1 February 26th 05 02:04 PM
Sad news for Canadian fans of Simply Quilts Allyson Brown Quilting 7 October 17th 04 08:52 PM
Petition to keep Simply Quilts on the air twice a day Hope Quilting 12 August 6th 03 10:19 PM