Finished Calla Lilies-want the pattern?

Old December 15th 05, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Finished Calla Lilies-want the pattern?

I was forced to make a decision and finish the wallhanging last night
since Susan is coming to my house today and I needed to get it done and
wrapped for her gift. The Hunky Mr. Collins chose a deep, dusky purple
for the binding- it matches the purple in the leaves only it's a shade
darker. I think it looks great!

Anybody else want the (free, of course) pattern by email?

Leslie (happy hobbling for one less UFO) & The Furbabies in MO.

Old December 15th 05, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Finished Calla Lilies-want the pattern?/LINK

Sheesh! Forgot the link!!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/515028553ZzDiqf

Leslie (blushing!)

Old December 15th 05, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Perfect! So stunning! Can I get on your Christmas gift list?

Sweeeeet Cyndi

Old December 15th 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That some nice quilt! Thank you for sharing.
--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

oups.com...

Old December 15th 05, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On 15 Dec 2005 06:17:50 -0800, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:

I was forced to make a decision and finish the wallhanging last night
since Susan is coming to my house today and I needed to get it done and
wrapped for her gift. The Hunky Mr. Collins chose a deep, dusky purple
for the binding- it matches the purple in the leaves only it's a shade
darker. I think it looks great!

I think so, too! It's just beautiful and the binding is the perfect
color.

Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.alltel.net/caroledoyle/
Old December 15th 05, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It's lovely, Leslie.
In no way does the dark binding look anything other than first choice.
Susan will love it.
Well done you - my DH often gets involved in making difficult choices,
too!
..
In message .com,
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. writes
I was forced to make a decision and finish the wallhanging last night
since Susan is coming to my house today and I needed to get it done and
wrapped for her gift. The Hunky Mr. Collins chose a deep, dusky purple
for the binding- it matches the purple in the leaves only it's a shade
darker. I think it looks great!

Anybody else want the (free, of course) pattern by email?

Leslie (happy hobbling for one less UFO) & The Furbabies in MO.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 15th 05, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote:

Sheesh! Forgot the link!!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/515028553ZzDiqf

Leslie (blushing!)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
I was forced to make a decision and finish the wallhanging last night
since Susan is coming to my house today and I needed to get it done and
wrapped for her gift. The Hunky Mr. Collins chose a deep, dusky purple
for the binding- it matches the purple in the leaves only it's a shade
darker. I think it looks great!

Anybody else want the (free, of course) pattern by email?

Leslie (happy hobbling for one less UFO) & The Furbabies in MO.

Oooooh, that's *gorgeous*, Leslie! I like the dusky purple you chose --
I think it adds to the whole without detracting from the calla lily
itself.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old December 16th 05, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hi Leslie,

Wow, that is soo nice. I would LOVE the pattern. My email addy is starwars
at sympatico dot ca

I can only hope that mine will turn out just as perfect!

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada

Old December 17th 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

wait, I see a green binding (just like I suggessted - is it just wishful
thinking? that you listened to me, that is?? )

Christina Doucette wrote:

Hi Leslie,

Wow, that is soo nice. I would LOVE the pattern. My email addy is starwars
at sympatico dot ca

I can only hope that mine will turn out just as perfect!

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

DECEMBER'S BLOCKS - 2005-2006 RCTQ Block-of-the-Month (BOM) Melissa in NJ Quilting 83 December 16th 05 02:03 AM
Pattern Maker and Viewer for Pattern Maker. F.James Cripwell Needlework 2 July 31st 05 08:38 PM
Modifying a pattern Slinky Yarn 5 May 10th 04 11:58 PM
pattern construction book ? JJMolvik Yarn 2 April 2nd 04 09:11 PM
Copyrights and Pattern Usage [email protected] Sewing 0 November 28th 03 05:08 PM