Corina Challenge - kinda AD

Old April 9th 04, 09:42 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default Corina Challenge - kinda AD

I just submitted some floral beads for Corina's April Challenge. Eek! It's
been awhile since I have entered. Hopefully I am worthy. Here's a pic
of what I entered, since I don't think my entry has been posted there yet.
They are all cubes. I'll be listing them on ebay later on, so that's the AD
part of this post. I'd love to know what you all think of these.

http://www.lampwork.net/mod4.jpg

Here's the link to Corina's challenge.
http://www.gemfox.com/corinabeads/20...challenge.html

This month, the winner is picked by popular vote. So far not many entries
yet, but I am sure that will change really quickly!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 9th 04, 10:04 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Kandice,

The cubes are loverly! I think you should have included some of your floral
buttons, tho'!

Barb

Old April 9th 04, 10:27 PM
Dr. Sooz

I just submitted some floral beads for Corina's April Challenge. Eek! It's
been awhile since I have entered. Hopefully I am worthy.

~~laughing my butt off
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 9th 04, 10:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'd love to know what you all think of these.

http://www.lampwork.net/mod4.jpg

Resounding KLUNK
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 9th 04, 10:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

The cubes are loverly! I think you should have included some of your floral
buttons, tho'!

Oh yeah! Make some for it, Kandice (the rules state that you can't enter beads
made before the announcement of the contest). You gotta!! I think you can
enter more than once -- I've seen people do it in previous Corina's Challenges.
(Maybe you could ask her)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 9th 04, 10:39 PM
Tinkster

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:42:28 -0700, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

Here's the link to Corina's challenge.
http://www.gemfox.com/corinabeads/20...challenge.html

They're up! And quite gorgeous, too! Good luck!

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/2pun
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old April 9th 04, 11:24 PM
Kandice Seeber

That's a good idea - I will definitely ask to see if that's okay!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

The cubes are loverly! I think you should have included some of your

floral
buttons, tho'!

Oh yeah! Make some for it, Kandice (the rules state that you can't enter

beads
made before the announcement of the contest). You gotta!! I think you

can
enter more than once -- I've seen people do it in previous Corina's

Challenges.
(Maybe you could ask her)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 9th 04, 11:48 PM
Kandice Seeber

They're on ebay now.

Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

Old April 10th 04, 12:22 AM
llutrick

Kandice:

Klunk is right. Just about fell off my chair those are so pretty. I always
love your work.

Any tips on how you get such a perfect cube? I'm very cube challenged.

Lara

Resounding KLUNK
~~
Sooz

Old April 10th 04, 12:28 AM
Dr. Sooz

I went. I bid. AUGH! GLUUUGGHHHH ---drooling sound

They're on ebay now.

~~
Sooz
-------