AD: Wild Colors, Wild Shapes

Old April 14th 04, 04:02 AM
Karen_AZ

Default AD: Wild Colors, Wild Shapes

Tuesday already! I did some really fun beads over the weekend, and I'm
excited to share them

On Justbeads, my favorite is this funky 3-ringed pendant:
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=766478789

Also, two sets of shaded frit beads, blue-purples in one, and red-violet in
the other. And a really sweet floral tube bead in pink with gold leaf and
roses.

On Ebay, my favorite is a new flutter color combination:

Also, a set of blue frit beads (a relist from Justbeads a few weeks ago), a
sunny set of orange-yellows, and a sleek teardrop with leopard spots.

More encouragement on the home-buying front. We ran numbers and think we
really CAN afford this new house, and even have some $$ left over for some
new furniture. On the bead front, the room that I want for my studio even
has built-in niches, and the large one will fit my current workstation table
with no problems! Woohoo!

So, hurry up and bid on my beads so we can sign the contract sooner! G

Thanks for looking!

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

Old April 14th 04, 04:27 AM
Mj

I love the colors on the Painted Desert set! And I really, really like the
leopard drop too. Wish I wasn't plowing all my extra money back into the
business! You, and several other beadmakers (who shall remain nameless!)
are sorely tempting me!

Good luck with the house buying. It's a stressfull but very exciting
process!

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline - Certified Bead Enabler

Old April 14th 04, 11:59 AM
Beadbimbo

The three ringed one is neat, and I like the caps with it!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 14th 04, 12:15 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Monet's Woodland is just gorgeous.
--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old April 14th 04, 02:49 PM
Karen_AZ

Thanks! I love those caps and try soooo hard to make beads to fit them.
Unfortunately my sense of size tends to be supersize for bicones. LOL My
eyes need to go on a diet.

KarenK

Old April 14th 04, 02:50 PM
Karen_AZ

Thanks Marisa! That one made me go OOOOH when I took it out of the kiln. I
did a sorta similar one yesterday, too. My name is Karen and I'm a frit
junkie. G

KarenK

Old April 14th 04, 07:19 PM
Dr. Sooz

On Justbeads, my favorite is this funky 3-ringed pendant:
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=766478789

Very mushroom cloud, whoa. I think if it were mine, I'd seed-bead-weave around
the rings, using 15s. :-)

On Ebay, my favorite is a new flutter color combination:

WOW! Holy cow!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 14th 04, 09:28 PM
Lee S. Billings

In article ,
uppies says...

On Justbeads, my favorite is this funky 3-ringed pendant:
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=766478789

Very mushroom cloud, whoa. I think if it were mine, I'd seed-bead-weave
around the rings, using 15s. :-)

I like the shape of that one a LOT. Not so much the colors, but if you do more
of them, I may grab one.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."