Monica Ferris on youtube

Old January 27th 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Monica Ferris on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkIyRz_pIY
Old January 27th 12, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

On 1/27/2012 1:24 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkIyRz_pIY

Oh thank you for posting that, Cheryl. I really enjoyed "meeting" her.

Dianne
Old January 28th 12, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 1/27/2012 6:01 PM, Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
On 1/27/2012 1:24 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkIyRz_pIY

Oh thank you for posting that, Cheryl. I really enjoyed "meeting" her.

Dianne

Me too!! Love her books, and her occasional postings on rctn. good to
see you, Mary Monica.

Gillian in Florida/

If you are down here fr a book signing, would love to meet you.

Old January 28th 12, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/27/12 6:01 PM, Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
On 1/27/2012 1:24 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkIyRz_pIY

Oh thank you for posting that, Cheryl. I really enjoyed "meeting" her.

Dianne

i read her blog now and again and some how she is just as I expected her
to be.

Some day I'm going to visit that part of the world and I'll see if I can
get to Excelsior

Cheryl

Old January 28th 12, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 1/28/2012 7:48 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/27/12 6:01 PM, Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
On 1/27/2012 1:24 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkIyRz_pIY

Oh thank you for posting that, Cheryl. I really enjoyed "meeting" her.

Dianne

i read her blog now and again and some how she is just as I expected her
to be.

Some day I'm going to visit that part of the world and I'll see if I can
get to Excelsior

Cheryl

We were very close to it a few years ago...just never made it, though.
That is the year when I met up with Joan E in ND. You could make a
special trip, and get to met Joan as well. Then that isn't far from
Nordic Needle in Fargo.

Gill
Old January 28th 12, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/28/12 9:48 AM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 1/28/2012 7:48 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/27/12 6:01 PM, Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
On 1/27/2012 1:24 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkIyRz_pIY

Oh thank you for posting that, Cheryl. I really enjoyed "meeting" her.

Dianne

i read her blog now and again and some how she is just as I expected her
to be.

Some day I'm going to visit that part of the world and I'll see if I can
get to Excelsior

Cheryl

We were very close to it a few years ago...just never made it, though.
That is the year when I met up with Joan E in ND. You could make a
special trip, and get to met Joan as well. Then that isn't far from
Nordic Needle in Fargo.

Gill

Well, we did talk about that girls hockey camp in ND....

LOL
Old January 29th 12, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Jan 28, 7:28*am, wrote:

Joan posted a pic of herself with Monica (and I think Tia M) on rctnp.

That was Arliss, whose friend knows MM and arranged for our meeting.
I also have a pic of TM and Darla when we met in Vegas at CATS.

Old January 29th 12, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Jan 28, 12:33*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

We were very close to it a few years ago...just never made it, though.
That is the year when I met up with Joan E in ND. You could make a
special trip, and get to met Joan as well. Then that isn't far from
Nordic Needle in Fargo.

Gill

Well, we did talk about that girls hockey camp in ND....

LOL

Yes, I'm only an hour away from NN and would be *ecstatic* to meet
others from the group! So far I've met Gill, Arliss, Darla and TM.
Arliss and Darla are no longer on the group. Anyone ever hear what
happened to Darla?

Cheryl, there's also the boys' hockey camps and we have the *premier*
hockey rink in the country!!!!
Unfortunately, I can no longer say, "Go Sioux" because the NCAA stuck
their snooty noses into our business so, for the next 3 years I can
only said "Go North Dakota!" until we can pick a new logo/name.

Joan
Old January 30th 12, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/29/12 1:55 PM, NDJoan wrote:
On Jan 28, 12:33 pm, Cheryl wrote:

[...]

But Joan - DS is a "man" now and doesn't do hockey camp

Cheryl
Old February 2nd 12, 04:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Jan 30, 2:42*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

But Joan - DS is a "man" now and doesn't do hockey camp

Oh, that's right...he's in college now! Dang! They grow up so fast!