Fate decided today!

Old March 20th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Default Fate decided today!

http://www.pineneedles.com/SuperStor...ssortmentID=50

When this Forest Hollow pattern group first came on the market, I said
that 'I love Owls!' but this set was too expensive. A Canadian lqs
has since advertised them with the fabric pack for the immense cost of
$395!!!

For months, I have been checking the reduced price of the kit at
Nancy's Notions - waiting patiently through several special deals
which included free shipping (even to Canada) and other incentives.
Yesterday, the store advertised a 15% reduction on all purchases (not
including reduced or clearance items) - I tried it out today on the
Forest Hollow package - the kit is being shipped to my SC cousin to
await collection at a later date by my sister.
Another plus = the Cdn dollar is almost at par right now so another
savings to add to the pot and the Owls are mine......the extra savings
'allowed' me to also add one of those rotary blade sharpeners and some
other wannahave notions to the parcel.....now, all I have to do is
stay patient for several more weeks.......jennellh
Old March 20th 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Well, I'm just so tickled. I so badly wanted that beautiful, wonderful
quilt kit for you the first time I laid eyes on it. Happy for you. How
wonderful. Polly

"Jennifer in Ottawa"

Old March 20th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

I admire your patience AND your perseverance. Congrats on a great buy -
I'll be looking forward to seeing your finished quilt. I'm so happy for you!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old March 20th 10, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Thank you, Polly. I'm grinning to myself! jennellh

http://www.pineneedles.com/SuperStor...ment.asp?Assor...

[...]

stay patient for several more weeks.......jennellh- Hide quoted text -

Old March 20th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

My Dad always told me that I had the 'patience of Job' - now, I'm the
cat who got the cream! jennellh

nieland1390@mchsi dot comhttp://community.webshots.com/user/louiseiniowa

Old March 20th 10, 07:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

How very lovely. You will have a marvellous time making that. Hope all
goes as you plan.
..
In message
,
Jennifer in Ottawa writes
[...]

Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old March 20th 10, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

You clever shopper, you! Well done! Can't wait to see what you do with
it. (Now, does drool count as pre-washing?)
Roberta in D

Old March 20th 10, 01:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

What a gorgeous quilt that is going to be! And I can imagine that it
will be fun to make. Your patience and thrift are just icing on the
cake.

sunny
Old March 20th 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

I had looked at your post last night. This morning on my walk I was
thrilled to see the two hoot owls at the park again, before they took
to their nest for the day.

I love owls. Hmm, may have to spring for one of the patterns.

Ginger in CA

Old March 20th 10, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Sometimes things work out well and that is so terrific. Woohoo! You'll
have to keep us updated on your progress. That is going to be one beautiful
quilt. So happy for you.
Taria
"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message
[...]

I've decided Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_] Quilting 5 June 27th 09 07:27 PM
OT not a good beginning (just me ranting against fate - feel free to ignore) Cheryl in Oz Quilting 26 February 21st 06 11:52 PM
Fabric and Fate Kate Dicey Quilting 7 December 1st 05 04:10 AM
I decided, I think Patti Quilting 2 January 10th 04 05:21 PM
OT Hi All - I finally decided to join in Paegan Quilting 17 December 3rd 03 09:48 PM