Happy Dancin' - Jimmy Buffet Style

Old December 15th 05, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Happy Dancin' - Jimmy Buffet Style

Just the one, PAT?! True pirate style g
..
In message ZKhof.80327$2k5.19399@dukeread09, Pat in Virginia
writes
Tina:
Can't dance right now, but I will wear my Parrot earring today in honor
of your fabulous Margaritaville.
PAT in VA/USA

Tina wrote:
Finally - I finally finished Margaritaville!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 15th 05, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article . com,
"Tina" wrote:

Finally - I finally finished Margaritaville!

Great job, Tina! I wish we could see the quilting, too, but I do like
that quilt.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old December 15th 05, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Its lovely Tina and so is the Beagle.

But the Quilt has little feet, so it can dance!!
On 15 Dec 2005 08:15:23 -0800, "Tina" wrote:

Finally - I finally finished Margaritaville! Ok, so it doesn't have
it's label yet, but it will by the end of the day. I couldn't decide
until after I was in bed last night, how I really wanted to do the
label - and then of course, on the verge of sleep it finally came to
me!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...23565628sTpoDE

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...23566113DaJilk

I really wish John would have let me hold and HE take the pictures, he
would have taken better pictures and would have gotten the quilting! I
am so proud of the quilting on this quilt. It is all machine quilted,
but it is only my second time and it turned out so beautifully. Even
he said, he thinks he likes the back, as well as the front! This quilt
was so fun to make and I really love the way it turned out. I think
his buddy is really going to get a kick out of it! (Thanks, one more
time, Wendy!)

Tina, now to get it to the laundry for that final finish, and to get
the balance of the hair off the black!

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)
Old December 15th 05, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ooops, in my enthusiasm for the dancing quilt I pressed 'send' instead
of siggy!
--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Old December 15th 05, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Tina, it's wonderful! I love all those happy, bright, passionate
colors. The first look at it reminded me of a child- summertime, deep
blue sky, a few puffy white clouds- face turned up to the sun, eyes
closed, twirling with delirious joy and laughing out loud. Is that
close to what you were aiming for? ;-)

Hugs,

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old December 15th 05, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Looks like a great fun quilt Tina.

Frood is right, It's 5:00 somewhere so enjoy a Margarita in celebration of a
job well done.

Anita in Alaska

Old December 15th 05, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It wasn't necessarily what I was aiming for Leslie - but it DID make me
feel that way too!

It's just one of those collection of happy colors things that you can't
help but smile at every time you look at it.

DH's friend (that this is being gifted to) is a real loner and has been
through some really rough times. He spends more time depressed than
happy. I WAS in hopes that the "Margaritaville" connotation would be a
happy thought for him, since it was a good time that he and my DH
shared, but I was also hoping that all those bright, happy colors -
would have the same effect on him, that it has had on you and I. We'll
see if it works! I'm sure between the Margaritaville quilt and the big
box Anniversary Collection of Lego's we got him...... he'll leave our
house with a smile on his face!

Hugs and NOEL,
Tina, happy she won't have to hide Billy's Legos anymore when the
friend comes over to visit, he'll have his OWN now

Old December 16th 05, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Love the colors!

Any chance of taking another picture that would show the quilting? You
should definitely be showing it off...

--Heidi
Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old December 16th 05, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I love it Tina. The colors are just.....WOW!!! Of course, I'm partial to
really bright colors especially when combined with black. You did a
wonderful job on it.
--
Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

ups.com...

Happy Dancin' Alison Beads 2 June 11th 05 11:52 AM
Happy Dancin' Louise Quilting 8 December 24th 04 05:33 PM
Happy Dancin' in Dayton Gloworm450 Quilting 5 November 7th 04 08:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Butterfly Quilting 12 March 22nd 04 01:19 AM