OT funny

Old May 27th 05, 03:00 AM
spampot

Default OT funny

In a way this is sort of on-topic, but it's so hilarious that I had to
post it:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php
Old May 27th 05, 03:08 AM
Threnody

On 26 May 2005, spampot wrote:

In a way this is sort of on-topic, but it's so hilarious that I had to
post it:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

LOL I love it! That's the kind of silly song we make up around the
house here for the kids (well, okay, originally for ourselves but now we
get to claim it's for the kids).

Birdie Sue is watching "A Close Shave" in the other room right now and
Gromit's being busted out of jail as I type. I've seen this show about a
thousand times in the last six or so years and it still cracks me up to
see Shawn/Shorn with the saw at the window of the jail.

Between the llama song and the scene on the TV, I'm having a great
evening.

--
Threnody

Blog at: http://purlsbeforeswine.blogspot.com/
Old May 27th 05, 03:24 AM
Katherine

ROTFL!! What a hoot!

Katherine

Old May 27th 05, 03:44 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

It was funny before it even LOADED, by Burton Erney indeed! *Burt and
Erney*
LOLOL
Noreen

Old May 27th 05, 03:49 AM
Els van Dam

In article , spampot
wrote:

In a way this is sort of on-topic, but it's so hilarious that I had to
post it:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.phpIs the sound suposed to

be fast or should I be able to hear the words in the song.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old May 27th 05, 03:52 AM
Els van Dam

In article , spampot
wrote:

In a way this is sort of on-topic, but it's so hilarious that I had to
post it:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

It is funny,
Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old May 27th 05, 03:59 AM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , spampot
wrote:

In a way this is sort of on-topic, but it's so hilarious that I had
to post it:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.phpIs the sound suposed

be fast or should I be able to hear the words in the song.

It is VERY fast, Els! You have to listen carefully and play it a couple of
times.

Katherine

Old May 27th 05, 12:58 PM
spampot

Katherine wrote:
Els van Dam wrote:

In article , spampot
wrote:

In a way this is sort of on-topic, but it's so hilarious that I had
to post it:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.phpIs the sound suposed

be fast or should I be able to hear the words in the song.

It is VERY fast, Els! You have to listen carefully and play it a couple of
times.

Katherine

Oh, I'm sorry, Els, I forgot about your dyslexia. I was about to say,
"But the words are at the bottom of each picture..." when I remembered
that a) I speed-read and b) I've listened to it several times.
Old May 27th 05, 01:45 PM
Susana

If you check out the rest of the site, there's a bunch of funny clips.

Susana

eScrew [email protected] Yarn 0 December 20th 04 11:54 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Needlework 0 December 20th 04 10:23 AM
eScrew zen story [email protected] Quilting 0 December 20th 04 09:59 AM
funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 02:05 PM
Funny Card Swap Postmark 2/28 Laura-Lynne Garcia Rubberstamps 0 January 10th 04 10:20 PM