ADV: Retirement Sale

Old November 2nd 05, 02:30 AM
Curtis Gates

Default ADV: Retirement Sale

After 35 years, we are closing our storefront (The Stoneworks) here in
Dunstable, Massachusetts, and having an inventory clearance sale that
will extend through the end of November -- or until the shelves are bare
-- whichever comes first.

Designer cabochons, colored stones, and beads of natural materials are
at least 25% off their original price, and on November 8th, what's left
will be at least 50% off. (Lapidary equipment and metalwork tools have
already been spoken for.)

Among the cabochons are some Biggs picture jaspers (with blue), and some
classic Texas plume agates cut by Lucille Harris, who with her husband,
opened the first rock shop in El Paso.

Dunstable is located about a mile south of Nashua, New Hampshire, on
Route 113, right in the center of town, two buildings uphill from the
police station. Hours are Tuesday through Saturday, from 12 to 5. If
you're in the area please stop by. (We'd like to offer the material over
the internet, but our schedule, unfortunately, does not give us enough
time to post pictures, etc.)