Sponsoring a KAL:

Old January 31st 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Sponsoring a KAL:

If you're interested in knitting an ALKA Faroese Shawl (Myrna Stahman's
pattern), head on over to http://alkafaroese.blogspot.com/ and join the
knit-a-long, slated to begin BY Valentine's Day.
Hugs,
Noreen

--

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.

Old January 31st 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jan 31, 12:15 am, "YarnWright" wrote:
If you're interested in knitting an ALKA Faroese Shawl (Myrna Stahman's
pattern), head on over tohttp://alkafaroese.blogspot.com/and join the
knit-a-long, slated to begin BY Valentine's Day.
Hugs,
Noreen

Much as I would love to join this, I just don't have the time.
Good luck!

Higs,
Katherine

Old January 31st 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Katherine spun a FINE 'yarn':

On Jan 31, 12:15 am, "YarnWright" wrote:
If you're interested in knitting an ALKA Faroese Shawl (Myrna
Stahman's pattern), head on over
tohttp://alkafaroese.blogspot.com/and join the knit-a-long, slated
to begin BY Valentine's Day. Hugs,
Noreen

Much as I would love to join this, I just don't have the time.
Good luck!

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,
Join us anyway! You'll always have access to it then, for future
reference, should you make one 'later'.....

Hugs,
Noreen

--

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.

Old January 31st 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JJMolvik

I guess I don't understand the KAL. I noticed the pattern is in a book from
Patternworks. Does that mean I have to buy a book to join the KAL? Or, as
it is a knit along, will the steps in the pattern be posted little by
little? I am confused. (More that usual)

JJMolvik

Katherine spun a FINE 'yarn':

Old January 31st 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Noreen wrote:

Join us anyway! You'll always have access to it then, for future
reference, should you make one 'later'.....

I may join just to follow along for now. I don't have a lot of time to
knit most days, so I tend to knit for an hour or two after my youngest
goes to bed. I'm kind of tired then, and a shawl probably isn't the
best thing for me to be trying when I'm tired g
I would like to make a Faroese one of these years.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old February 1st 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jan 31, 10:19 am, "YarnWright" wrote:
Katherine spun a FINE 'yarn':

On Jan 31, 12:15 am, "YarnWright" wrote:
If you're interested in knitting an ALKA Faroese Shawl (Myrna
Stahman's pattern), head on over
tohttp://alkafaroese.blogspot.com/andjoin the knit-a-long, slated
to begin BY Valentine's Day. Hugs,
Noreen

Much as I would love to join this, I just don't have the time.
Good luck!

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine,
Join us anyway! You'll always have access to it then, for future
reference, should you make one 'later'.....

Butbutbut!!! Do I have to buy a pattern???

Higs,
Katherine