Nashville show

Old February 24th 10, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default Nashville show

wrote:
Thinking Glasgow - I meant to say to you be sure to take all shampoo,
cosmetics, toothpaste (things like that) with you, Shoppers has great
travel sizes that are useful because all those things are much more
expensive across the Pond. Same brands, just more costly.

Who's going to Glasgow?? I'm going to Glasgow with DH in June for
his ASME Conference "thing". I HOPE they have some fun excursions
planned for the spouses!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old February 24th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Feb 23, 3:35*pm, Nancy wrote:

http://www.abcstitch.com/subjects_ph...=9&subject=Nas....

There were only a couple that whispered my name:
http://tinyurl.com/yhe4mz9 and
http://tinyurl.com/yfq3s39

Joan
Old February 24th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:36:53 -0500, Tia Mary

Thinking Glasgow - I meant to say to you be sure to take all shampoo,
cosmetics, toothpaste (things like that) with you, Shoppers has great
travel sizes that are useful because all those things are much more
expensive across the Pond. Same brands, just more costly.

Who's going to Glasgow?? I'm going to Glasgow with DH in June for
his ASME Conference "thing". I HOPE they have some fun excursions
planned for the spouses!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Dawne is going to Glasgow. You should make sure you get at least a
day trip over to Edinburgh, preference for a bus trip for better
scenery.

I definitely second that suggestion. We really loved our three years
when we were stationed in Scotland.We would go over to Edinburgh for the
weekend; the hotel would check on the children in the evening, while we
went out to dinner. Not often you see that sort of service, but that was
before the days of the huge impersonal chains.

Gillian
Old February 24th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/24/10 12:05 PM, in article
, "Joan E."
wrote:

On Feb 23, 3:35*pm, Nancy wrote:

http://www.abcstitch.com/subjects_ph...=9&subject=Nas...

There were only a couple that whispered my name:
http://tinyurl.com/yhe4mz9 and
http://tinyurl.com/yfq3s39

Joan

I like the La-D-Da piece too!

Old February 24th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/24/10 12:05 PM, in article
, "Joan E."
wrote:

On Feb 23, 3:35 pm, Nancy wrote:

http://www.abcstitch.com/subjects_ph...=9&subject=Nas...
There were only a couple that whispered my name:
http://tinyurl.com/yhe4mz9 and
http://tinyurl.com/yfq3s39

Joan

I like the La-D-Da piece too!

I like the Blue Ribbon Designs heart-themed piece. But it's only
whispering at this point. vbg

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old February 25th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Debbie Rice

Hoffman may be posting more than one Nasvhille update (based on past years)
so do keep checking http://hoffmandis.com and in person or online for local
LNS (try http://tnna.org shop locator for shops qualified to attend the
Nashville market). Some accessories and designers not carried by Hoffman
might also be found at http://nordencrafts.com and http://yarntree.com .

I just went to local shop and (odd for me) came back with several Hinzeit
pieces and frames (not carried by Hoffman) -- their "Books" with an owl
frame caught me.

Old February 25th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

"Tia Mary" wrote:
Dawne is going to Glasgow. You should make sure you get at least a
day trip over to Edinburgh, preference for a bus trip for better
scenery.

If they don't offer a day trip that includes Edinburgh, then we will do
that on our own. The group tours are always on a bas and they usually
offer lots of time at the different stops. Regardless, I WILL see
Edinburgh! CiaoMeow ^;;^
--

A friend forwarded me a newsletter so I can book bus trips now, before I
leave. There are buses from Glasgow to Edinburgh (and back of course) all

Dawne

Old February 25th 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Dawne Peterson wrote:
A friend forwarded me a newsletter so I can book bus trips now, before I
leave. There are buses from Glasgow to Edinburgh (and back of course) all
through the day, and the return fare is not expensive.
The company is National Express Coaches. I am sure you can google it up.

Dawne

Thanks for that info. I will have to make note of it. If a planned
excursion isn't offered, I know there will be quite a few who will be
interested! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old February 25th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Megwen[_4_]

There is also a direct train service which runs quite frequently. Wave to my
Brother and his family for me when you go through Stirling, please! If you
get time to visit Stirling, go to the castle where weavers are creating a
set of tapestries for the Queen's rooms in the castle. I believe that they
are working on the last one at the moment, there are 4 completed ones
hanging in the Chapel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...al/7014887.stm

Megwen

Bath, England

Nashville Show JustJoanQuilts Quilting 4 August 21st 06 04:17 PM
Off to the Nashville Show Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 1 August 19th 04 06:32 PM
Nashville Show Kate T. Quilting 11 July 17th 04 08:43 PM
Nashville Quilt Show Shirley.Caylor Quilting 3 June 21st 04 01:19 PM
Nashville AQS Show Rustqlts2 Quilting 1 August 24th 03 02:03 AM