"Coral" necklace finally finished

Old May 31st 04, 02:07 PM
Linda2

Default "Coral" necklace finally finished

I finally finished the "coral" necklace from the Coraling Techniques book.

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/coral.jpg

The scan is horrible, it's coral-colored (salmon) not pink, but at least you
can see the finished project.

And for those interested, I have some photos up from my trip to Parrot
Jungle Island, and the Miami Seaquarium at:

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/newpix.html

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.

Old May 31st 04, 02:23 PM
Shirley Shone

It is a lovely necklace. I like it very much.
Shirley

In message k.net,
Linda2 writes

Old May 31st 04, 03:54 PM
Su/Cutworks

Linda wrote:

I finally finished the "coral" necklace from the Coraling Techniques book.

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/coral.jpg

It's gorgeous. I had wanted to get the book, and now that I've seen
someone's results from it I guess it will have to join the library!

-Su

Old May 31st 04, 05:55 PM
Anne C. Bauer

I finally finished the "coral" necklace from the Coraling Techniques book.

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/coral.jpg

Linda, that necklace is splendid!

Annie
or
AnnieBee's at
http://www.anniebee.com

Old June 1st 04, 02:24 AM
Beadbimbo

Wow! Beautiful!

And the animal pictures were fun, too!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

hlink.net...

Old June 1st 04, 06:02 AM
Cheryl

I finally finished the "coral" necklace from the Coraling Techniques book.

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/coral.jpg

KLUNK!
that is the "ultimate" in fringe!!!

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old June 1st 04, 11:09 AM
Linda2

"Cheryl" wrote:

KLUNK!
that is the "ultimate" in fringe!!!

No, the one I'm working on now is the ultimate in fringe - uses pearls,
chips, crystals in the "coral". Wait til it's done!

Linda2

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the kind compliments and to Cheryl for the
klunk! ;-)

Old June 1st 04, 04:26 PM
Su/Cutworks

Linda2 wrote:

I finally finished the "coral" necklace from the Coraling Techniques book.

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/coral.jpg

I went to Varvara's website and bought some of the downloadable design
instructions, including one on coraling. It's your fault! I'll blame it on
you when my husband sees the credit card statement, so be warned! :-)

I can't wait to see your next necklace, the first one was beautiful. I'm
almost done with my needlework project so by the weekend I hope to get a
chance to try some beadwork for myself.

-Su

Old June 1st 04, 11:53 PM
roxan

Your necklace design is beautiful. I can't wait to get a hold of that book.
Way to go Linda.
Roxan
"Linda2" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I finally finished the "coral" necklace from the Coraling Techniques book.

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/coral.jpg

The scan is horrible, it's coral-colored (salmon) not pink, but at least

you
can see the finished project.

And for those interested, I have some photos up from my trip to Parrot
Jungle Island, and the Miami Seaquarium at:

http://home.gate.net/~tabbysgal/newpix.html

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in

the
world.
--Garman Wold

Finished Golden wedding necklace. Shirley Shone Beads 24 June 3rd 04 09:10 PM
[AD] Finally finished the BLUFF online catalog! [email protected] Beads 11 December 6th 03 05:55 AM
It's Finally Finished!! Cheryl Beads 19 November 14th 03 06:51 AM
Finished Necklace Beadbimbo Beads 17 September 23rd 03 02:17 PM
Necklace Finished BeckiBead Beads 14 September 22nd 03 11:59 PM