I'm back!

Old July 3rd 03, 03:06 AM
Beadbimbo

Welcome back Sarajane!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 3rd 03, 03:47 AM
Deirdre S.

Good idea. Having an experience, and then reflecting on it and
deciding how to make what you learned in the process work in your own
favor ... that's a great way to turn even something that was nasty and
uncomfortable in the present into something nourishing for the future.

A part of getting un-stuck instead of feeling stuck with 'the way
things have always been'.

Deirdre

On 02 Jul 2003 19:06:52 GMT, atspam (Sjpolyclay)
wrote:

but over time, it really
works to give you choices where one you only had choiceless
programming.

Very well put Deirdre. Choices and the freedom to have any are the #1 issue we
had to deal with on this trip and also in my growing up. I'm booking some
family therapy time so that we can process some of this with professional help.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 3rd 03, 05:05 PM
Sjpolyclay

Thanks Kandice! Its good to be here. I'd almost forgotton how the humidity can
make the summers SOOOO warm in Ohio!

Old July 3rd 03, 05:06 PM
Sjpolyclay

Thanks Rachel! Hey, I waved as we flew over in the plane--didja see??

Old July 3rd 03, 05:07 PM
Sjpolyclay

Hi Diana! I waved in your direction too--its great to have friends all over the
place.And its good to be back in MY place!

Old July 3rd 03, 05:09 PM
Sjpolyclay

Thanks Jerri! I can barely wait to get back to beading...it was hard enough
being off line for a week, but being away from the studio was a stretch too.
But then, its good to stretch now and then!

Old July 3rd 03, 05:18 PM
Rachel T.

Thanks Rachel! Hey, I waved as we flew over in the plane--didja see??

LOL. I waved!

Which airport did you land at? Dayton, or Columbus? (There is one in Columbus,
right?)

Rachel T.
Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days.
Old July 3rd 03, 06:19 PM
Sjpolyclay

Which airport did you land at?

We went through Columbus. After seeing Denver, Detroit, and Minneapolis/St.
Paul as well as the one in Columbus, my boys were the least impressed with the
Columbus airport....it was the dirtiest, least well laid out and also the
rudest and most intrusive behavior was there---seems I look terribly dangerous
to the security types. The boys also found the million dollar+ Lichtenstein
sculpture to be lacking in aesthetic appeal--they called it "the bleeding
banana thing" and wonder how they can get gigs doing million dollar art too.

Old July 3rd 03, 11:41 PM
Deirdre S.

Now this is a useful skill. Did it take much practice? Or are you a
natural sure-shot?

Deirdre

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:34:45 -0400, Kathy Nicklas-Varraso
wrote:

I can ping a seed bead at him with amazing accuracy, without even losing my
place in the piece I'm making.

Old July 4th 03, 03:03 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yick - humidity and heat!