~*~ Contest - Win Handmade Beaded Bobby Pins ~*~

Old April 10th 04, 05:33 PM
~* Zinderellie *~

Default ~*~ Contest - Win Handmade Beaded Bobby Pins ~*~

Hi There!

I'd like to invite you to enter my April 2004 Contest for a chance to win a
set of Beaded Bobby Pins! The beads are wire wrapped onto a standard size
bobby pin. The wire wrapping gives these bobby pins extra grip in your
hair.

Click here http://www.geocities.com/tlvargas/contest.html to enter and view
contest rules. There are no strings attached, just an opportunity to win
something for visiting my site.

While you're visiting, take a look at the other items on my site, such as
beaded bracelets, chokers, earrings, incense holders and incense matches,
crochet bookmarks, and more. You'll find these are top quality handmade
items perfect for gifts or for yourself.

Stop by and take a look. If you like what you see, join my mailing list for
regular updates when new items are added, and a few other surprises. =)

Good Luck!!
Tanya =)
Tanya's Bead 'n Craft
http://www.tanyasbeadncraft.com