Tying up loose ends from the old year- updates needed!

Old December 31st 11, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Tying up loose ends from the old year- updates needed!

I was reading some older posts and wondered how Betsey loves her new
sm and how Nightmist's snake story ended and was the baking finished
and to her standards. And how is Bobbie's granddaughter's dad, any
Pami updates on Facebook, Ursula's family's progresses and Dee's dad's
recovery and is Yogi over the big bird fright or does he challenge all
that fly?

Please don't leave us hanging.... :-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wishing ALL of us a better year in 2012!
Old December 31st 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

I got to thinking about Betsey, did she ever buy the hair brush, if
she did, did it work as well as she expected.
And are the gators having a beach party at Polly's today.

To all those in the quilting world have a Happy New Year and may you
make all those lovely quilts you have been dreaming about in 2012.

Kate T. In rather warm Mississippi
Old December 31st 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Dec 31, 1:41*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I was reading some older posts and wondered how Betsey loves her new
sm and how Nightmist's snake story ended and was the baking finished
and to her standards. *And how is Bobbie's granddaughter's dad, any
Pami updates on Facebook, Ursula's family's progresses and Dee's dad's
recovery and is Yogi over the big bird fright or does he challenge all
that fly?

Please don't leave us hanging.... * :-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wishing ALL of us a better year in 2012!

alas Leslie--the SM was not meant to be. turns out there were major
tension problems, and we all agreed that i should back away from it.
I will say i am so impressed with the shop, and if i lived near there,
I would be in there all the time.

so, who has a pfaff they'd like to cough up? g but in all honesty,
I still do love my viking 350...

betsey
Old December 31st 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Dec 31, 4:34*pm, "Kate T." wrote:
I got to thinking about Betsey, did she ever buy the hair brush, *if
she did, did it work as well as she expected.
And are the gators having a beach party at Polly's today.

To all those in the quilting world have a Happy New Year and may you
make all those lovely quilts you have been dreaming about in 2012.

Kate T. *In rather warm Mississippi

Kate-not one, but two! and Katie LOVES them! I will probably buy a
small barrel boar brush too....

thank yoU!

betsey
Old December 31st 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Yogi is recovering from the eagle attack quite nicely. Nothing nice about
how we are getting over it. Bought some anti-aircraft artillery just
yesterday. You'd be surprised at what all is available at an Army-Navy
Surplus store. Polly

Old January 1st 12, 06:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

On Dec 31 2011, 4:25*pm, betsey wrote:
On Dec 31, 4:34*pm, "Kate T." wrote:

I got to thinking about Betsey, did she ever buy the hair brush, *if
she did, did it work as well as she expected.
And are the gators having a beach party at Polly's today.

To all those in the quilting world have a Happy New Year and may you
make all those lovely quilts you have been dreaming about in 2012.

Kate T. *In rather warm Mississippi

Kate-not one, but two! *and Katie LOVES them! *I will probably buy a
small barrel boar brush too....

thank yoU!

betsey

Well that's happy news, glad I could "help" another redhead with thick
hair. Yipee the new year is starting off on the right foot.

Kate T. in foggy South Mississippi
Old January 1st 12, 07:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Dads recovery is naturally slow.
As of Friday he is out of the coma and breathing on his own. He has had his
facial reconstruction and is having another MRI on his arm next week. He is
having a lot of memory problems which I believe is very common with head
trauma.

We will be visiting again next weekend so should see some vast improvement
over the last month.

Thanks for asking
Dee in Oz

Old January 1st 12, 11:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marion Bowles[_2_]

In article
,
betsey wrote:

On Dec 31, 4:34*pm, "Kate T." wrote:
I got to thinking about Betsey, did she ever buy the hair brush, *if
she did, did it work as well as she expected.
And are the gators having a beach party at Polly's today.

To all those in the quilting world have a Happy New Year and may you
make all those lovely quilts you have been dreaming about in 2012.

Kate T. *In rather warm Mississippi

Kate-not one, but two! and Katie LOVES them! I will probably buy a
small barrel boar brush too....

thank yoU!

betsey

I'm going to Munich in Febuary, what is the name and address of the shop
please? , and do they do shaving brushes for men?

Marion in Nitten
Old January 1st 12, 01:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

"betsey" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 4:34 pm, "Kate T." wrote:

I got to thinking about Betsey, did she ever buy the hair brush, if
she did, did it work as well as she expected.
And are the gators having a beach party at Polly's today.

To all those in the quilting world have a Happy New Year and may you
make all those lovely quilts you have been dreaming about in 2012.

Kate T. In rather warm Mississippi

Kate-not one, but two! *and Katie LOVES them! *I will probably buy a
small barrel boar brush too....

thank yoU!

betsey

Polly-what kind of artillery???

Tying up your gondola Luke451 Knots 1 July 11th 06 12:18 AM
Tieing up loose ends anne Needlework 2 May 20th 06 11:59 PM
shortest loose ends possible Stacey Knots 4 December 8th 05 05:37 PM
Happy New Year,updates,sewing machines and whatnot DrQuilter Quilting 8 January 7th 05 05:06 AM
Advice needed: tying off versus machine quilting. dogmom Quilting 8 August 12th 03 06:02 PM