A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Needlework
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

de-stashing

Old March 5th 14, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
busystitchin
external usenet poster

Default de-stashing

well, it's technically not MY de-stashing, but a member of my congregation. I was given a collection of charts, floss, etc., and there are several angel charts by MarBek, similar to this collection on Ebay (not all the same charts, but some of them, and same era):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-LOT-...-/360872208973

If anyone in r.c.t.n. would like them, they can be yours for the cost of postage.

I haven't been around much in awhile, and miss you all! But working full time now, and would rather spend very limited free time *stitching* than *talking about* stitching, if you know what I mean! I'm juggling about six projects right now, and feeling frustrated that progress is so slow!

If you're interested in those charts, email me at . First person who emails get 'em!

sue
Ads