de-stashing

Old March 5th 14, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
busystitchin

Default de-stashing

well, it's technically not MY de-stashing, but a member of my congregation. I was given a collection of charts, floss, etc., and there are several angel charts by MarBek, similar to this collection on Ebay (not all the same charts, but some of them, and same era):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-LOT-...-/360872208973

If anyone in r.c.t.n. would like them, they can be yours for the cost of postage.

I haven't been around much in awhile, and miss you all! But working full time now, and would rather spend very limited free time *stitching* than *talking about* stitching, if you know what I mean! I'm juggling about six projects right now, and feeling frustrated that progress is so slow!

If you're interested in those charts, email me at . First person who emails get 'em!

sue

De-stashing Ginger in CA Quilting 7 March 6th 13 03:31 PM
Went a-stashing Cheryl Isaak Needlework 4 April 10th 09 01:59 PM
A-Stashing we will go! Karen C - California Needlework 0 November 14th 04 04:03 AM
De-stashing The Other Kim Yarn 26 October 26th 04 04:09 AM
De-stashing efforts... Carol In WI Yarn 6 July 30th 03 11:56 PM