I'm back!

Old July 4th 03, 03:04 AM
Kandice Seeber

snort Freaking hilarious, Kathy!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

And Bob calls Sophie "The other white meat."

Old July 4th 03, 04:57 AM
scaperchick

Welcome back, Sarajane!
Old July 4th 03, 04:31 PM
Diana Curtis

I saw!!!
If you ever end up stuck in St Paul for any length of time dont hesitate to
let me know ... we have AC and we are not afraid to use it.
:-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message
Hi Diana! I waved in your direction too--its great to have friends all

over the
place.And its good to be back in MY place!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 4th 03, 05:37 PM
Sjpolyclay

In our house, we substitute "friendly" for the f-word.

we try to say things like "frickin'" but sometimes slip....and I do like
"rowzarazzlefratzen" ala Muttley the dog, if you remember him. He was always
muttering nasty sounding things.
I heard a comedian say that "Fine!" is the female f-word.

Old July 4th 03, 09:55 PM
peka

how about "fix the Furnace" from A Christmas Story, or "Zapato Foopwah" ? I
find them to be fair euphamisms....

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
A friend an I used to regularly drive past this wall that had the F word
scrawled on it in 6 foot high letters. Soon, it was changed to "fack",

then
eventually it was painted over to say "fool". It cracked us up. Who were
these cussword-correcting graffiti artists?

So now we say, "Fool you!" and laugh like fools.

we try to say things like "frickin'" but sometimes slip....and I do like
"rowzarazzlefratzen" ala Muttley the dog, if you remember him. He was

always
muttering nasty sounding things.
I heard a comedian say that "Fine!" is the female f-word.
Sarajane

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 7th 03, 05:42 PM
Deirdre S.

My DustBuster is the tool of choice for bead retrieval, for exactly
this reason...

Deirdre
(who had a busy, project-filled Fourth of July weekend ... but none of
the projects was bead-related)

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 0:12:51 -0400, Kathy Nicklas-Varraso
wrote:

BTW, my vacuum cleaner has a cup instead of a bag, so I recover all the beads
in the end.