More stash

Old April 17th 04, 07:37 PM
NoraBalcer

Default More stash

Hi everyone,

Well, I helped AC Moore out Thurs. and Friday. I only ended up buying 28 skeins
of yarn in two days. That called for a major reoorganization of my stash which
I did this morning. I've added one more container filled with yarn and DH said
there isn't room to put anymore yarn anywhere, but I told him, I can always
find room for yarn.

Hugs,

Nora
Old April 17th 04, 09:23 PM
Katherine

NoraBalcer wrote:
Hi everyone,

Well, I helped AC Moore out Thurs. and Friday. I only ended up buying
28 skeins of yarn in two days. That called for a major
reoorganization of my stash which I did this morning. I've added one
more container filled with yarn and DH said there isn't room to put
anymore yarn anywhere, but I told him, I can always find room for
yarn.

LOL Attagirl, Nora!
Hugs,
Katherine

Old April 17th 04, 11:25 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Well I think it was very generous of you to take that yarn off their hands.
they should be extremely grateful. And after all it IS good insulation, and
all those other reasons for buying yarn!!
--
Love

Old April 18th 04, 01:06 AM
Seaspray

Love your moniker!

Seaspray

Old April 18th 04, 01:09 AM
Seaspray

You can always do the spacesaver bags!! Stuff is supposed to bounce back to
original shape! Or the hanging shoebags, the ones that hang over the rod
and they look like one little box over another, over another, etc.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Old April 18th 04, 04:19 AM
Mischief

Nora

I'm so glad to hear that you got that many balls of yarn in so little
time. Now I don't feel so bad about getting 13 balls of yarn between
Thursday and today. Now I need to reorganize my yarn so that I can put
all the same colour together.

Darlene in Toronto
members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.51 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Old April 18th 04, 09:23 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi everyone,

I hate to say it, but I added six more skeins this afternoon to the collection.
I had to see what they had in a color that some of my friends wanted, yes I had
it had home, but it didn't hurt to look, right? I then picked up six more
starbright. I have plenty of that now.
Darlene, glad you added to your stash too. I had to switch containers with DH,
but have it all put away now and I even have more room.

Hugs,

Nora
Old April 19th 04, 02:38 AM
Mischief

Nora

I really didn't need to add to my stash considering I still have about
140 pounds of yarn here in the apartment. I just start using a lot of
it and then I find something else that I like and buy that.

Hopefully now that I have this yarn I can now start using it quickly
and start getting projects completed for the hospital's tuck shop.