A little stash

Old April 8th 04, 02:52 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Default A little stash

Hello all those people who have great stashes of yarns - I have never had
one for years as i just get enough for the very few garments I knit but
yesterday my DH visited a St Vincent de Paul goodwill store and saw two
small plastic bags of small balls of yarn and he bought it for me - now I
call that a *very dear DH* - they are mainly pastels but I will have fun
with them God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old April 8th 04, 03:57 AM
Katherine

Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Hello all those people who have great stashes of yarns - I have never
had one for years as i just get enough for the very few garments I
knit but yesterday my DH visited a St Vincent de Paul goodwill store
and saw two small plastic bags of small balls of yarn and he bought
it for me - now I call that a *very dear DH* - they are mainly
pastels but I will have fun with them God Bless gwen

How sweet of him!

Katherine

Old April 8th 04, 03:04 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:52:51 +1000, Gwendoline Kelly wrote:

Hello all those people who have great stashes of yarns - I have never had
one for years as i just get enough for the very few garments I knit but
yesterday my DH visited a St Vincent de Paul goodwill store and saw two
small plastic bags of small balls of yarn and he bought it for me - now I
call that a *very dear DH* - they are mainly pastels but I will have fun
with them God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Sounds like a KEEPER to me, Gwen!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche
http://www.sharemation.com/knitche
Old April 9th 04, 04:08 AM
Mischief

Gwen

Glad to hear about your newest addition to the stash collection.
You better keep DH around.

Darlene in Toronto
members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.51 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Old April 9th 04, 05:35 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Wow GWEN !!!! he really is a dear ,,,
mirjam

Old April 9th 04, 06:05 AM
JJMolvik

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
Hello all those people who have great stashes of yarns - I have never had
one for years as i just get enough for the very few garments I knit but
yesterday my DH visited a St Vincent de Paul goodwill store and saw two
small plastic bags of small balls of yarn and he bought it for me - now I
call that a *very dear DH* - they are mainly pastels but I will have fun
with them God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

I'm sorry in advance, it has to be said........

She got some S.E.X. from her husband!

scampering as fast as I can!

JJMolvik

Old April 9th 04, 03:20 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:05:42 -0700, JJMolvik wrote:

I'm sorry in advance, it has to be said........

She got some S.E.X. from her husband!

scampering as fast as I can!

JJMolvik

Spewwwwwwwwww!
Laughing merrily!
Noreen

Old April 9th 04, 03:31 PM
Katherine

JJMolvik wrote:
"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
Hello all those people who have great stashes of yarns - I have
never had one for years as i just get enough for the very few
garments I knit but yesterday my DH visited a St Vincent de Paul
goodwill store and saw two small plastic bags of small balls of
yarn and he bought it for me - now I call that a *very dear DH* -
they are mainly pastels but I will have fun with them God Bless
gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

I'm sorry in advance, it has to be said........

She got some S.E.X. from her husband!

scampering as fast as I can!

LOL and where better to get it???

Katherine

Old April 9th 04, 04:08 PM
NoraBalcer

Jenn,

That was too funny. Gwen, when he goes shopping tell him you love any kind of
yarn and see what he brings home.

Hugs,

Nora