My purple and green quilt-finally done! (pix)

Old October 12th 05, 08:34 PM
Pat in Virginia

Outstanding Valerie! The introduction of small amounts of green
really 'makes' the quilt!
PAT in VA/USA

Valerie in FL wrote:

Some of you may remember me whining about misunderstanding the directions
for Yellow Brick Road.

Well, I finally finished it--it's in my Completed Quilts folder, if you'd
like to take a look.

Old October 13th 05, 12:48 AM
Butterfly

Very politely I waited and waited.....giving others a chance to say SEND it
to me.....but they haven't

YAY!!!!!!!!

I get a Purple and Green quilt and I don't care how heavy it is. I'm
emailing my snail addy as soon as I can remember it...rough day started at 4
AM.

Butterfly

--
Valerie in FL
My quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/vjkahler

Old October 13th 05, 12:48 AM
Jenn

My two favorite colors! How big is the quilt (looks like at least a
queen)?

Oh man the first yellow brick road I did gave me absolute fits. I
didn't know it was supposed to be random! I have Obsessive Compulsive
Disorder and it took me forever to place the blocks for mine and it was
a small one (35 blocks). I swore never again, but I didn't keep that
promise and the second one turned out great.

Valerie it is absolutely gorgeous. And the kitty one to too cute.

Jenn

Old October 13th 05, 01:23 AM
frood

That's really lovely, Valerie! I'm not a big fan of the YBR pattern, but
yours is really nice. I like the varieties of purple, and just enough green
to keep it interesting. Well done!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply