Anyone coming to Chicago?

Old August 25th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Carla

Default Anyone coming to Chicago?

Hey all,

There's a bead show in town this weekend; just wondering if anyone from
the group would be coming in for this?

http://www.wholebead.com/shows_chicago.html

I'll be attending Sunday afternoon.

Cheers,
Carla
Old August 25th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Patti

Carla wrote:
Hey all,

There's a bead show in town this weekend; just wondering if anyone from
the group would be coming in for this?

http://www.wholebead.com/shows_chicago.html

I'll be attending Sunday afternoon.

Cheers,
Carla

Hi, Carla,
Wish I could, but it's a little far to travel for me.
Have a wonderful time, and please post and tell us what you bought
and how busy the show was.

Patti ~~~~~~~~~who WILL get to meet you one of these days!

Old August 29th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Carla

Ah, the bead show was great. Much smaller than the one in Milwaukee,
but I still managed somehow to spend more money in less time

We went Sunday afternoon (the last day). Wasn't very crowded at all and
a lot of the vendors were selling stock at 50% off the marked prices.
Some were even packing up already.

I picked up some carved jade flowers; some dyed jade (purple!) faceted
squares; a lovely strand of flourite and some boro and dichoic coin beads.

Now I've just got to find some time to play with them all

Cheers,
Carla

Old August 31st 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Patti

Carla,
Sounds like you had a great time! There's just something totally
wonderful about Jade!

Patti