Looking for a supplier in the UK

Old February 12th 05, 09:37 PM
Manic Poster

Default Looking for a supplier in the UK

Hi everyone.

Can anyone suggest a good supplier (on line or otherwise) in the UK.

I need to purchase a diamond tester and a gold/silver testing kit (the acid
kind).

Also has anyone used a Mizar Prestige II, if so are you happy with it?

Not sure if I should buy a Mizar Prestige II or a Diamond Selector II. I've
just had a quick look and it seems the Mizar test CZ and other such like
gems but the Selector is just for diamonds. I could be wrong though I'm new
to this. I've been buying and selling and restoring small items of used
jewellery and am fed up having to ask other people to test items for me.
Time to invest in my own equipment I think.

All advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Manic

Old February 13th 05, 10:16 AM
William Black

"Manic Poster" wrote in message
Hi everyone.

Can anyone suggest a good supplier (on line or otherwise) in the UK.

I need to purchase a diamond tester and a gold/silver testing kit (the

acid
kind).

Cooksons or Suttons.

--
William Black

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Barbeques on fire by chalets past the headland
I've watched the gift shops glitter in the darkness off Newborough
All this will pass like ice-cream on the beach
Time for tea

Stained glass supplier? Scot Glass 6 February 7th 05 04:15 AM
UK Semi precious gem (cabochon) supplier? Help Pls! Malcx Jewelry 12 January 29th 05 03:57 AM
Online Bead Supplier?? PetraMan Beads 4 June 20th 04 07:38 AM