Synthetic Coral

Old September 30th 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Reets

Default Synthetic Coral

Hi!

Can anyone please let me know what is the color fastness of the
synthetic coral gemstone? Any additional information will be greatly
appreciated.
Old October 30th 09, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Janet_of_all_trades

On Sep 30, 12:39 pm, Reets wrote:
Hi!

Can anyone please let me know what is the color fastness of the
synthetic coral gemstone? Any additional information will be greatly
appreciated.

It depends on what you are using it for. If it is for wearable
jewelry, it should do fine. I used some in a doorknocker which is
exposed to the west sun and after a year it faded in color.

looing for synthetic alexandrite [email protected] Jewelry 13 February 28th 06 04:18 AM
looing for synthetic alexandrite Peter W.. Rowe, Jewelry 0 February 24th 06 03:06 AM
Non-scratchy, non-linty, synthetic cloth [email protected] Sewing 2 September 6th 05 04:34 AM
synthetic gems m4816k Jewelry 3 May 22nd 04 02:55 AM
Looking for Coral Beads Lisa Beads 1 October 7th 03 09:54 PM