Name Embroidering

Old October 29th 03, 04:58 PM
Rick

Default Name Embroidering

Hi,

I run a Baseball and Softball glove relacing service. I am wanting to
add Name Embroidering as a service. I was wondering if you could give
me some information or maybe point me in the right direction for what
I should be looking for. Basically I would just be embroidering a
person's name on the side of their glove. If you could maybe give me
an idea of what type of machine, software, maybe training or how hard
it is to this type of embroidering that would great.

Thank you so much for your help,

Rick
Old October 30th 03, 12:09 AM
Ron Anderson

I do not think you will find any machine that will handle the thick Leather
of a BBall glove. Probably better to embroider a label and stitch that on.

--
Ron Anderson
A1 Sewing Machine
om...