AD: Packaging/Shipping supplies group buy

Old October 14th 03, 04:26 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default AD: Packaging/Shipping supplies group buy

I'm thinking of the following items:

#S-8059 4x8 Bubble mailer (tyvek style exterior) $76/500 (price goes down
after 3 cases ordered)

#S-3355 12x15.5" Polyolefin mailers (with tearstrip for easy opening) $29
/100

Other items are available and I'd be willing to order things like jewelry
boxes, etc. for you but probably wouldn't take any for myself.

I'd be ordering from www.uline.com if you want to check out their products

All I ask is that you split shipping to me, pay shipping to you and cover my
PayPal fees if you use a credit card.

If you are interested, join this Yahoo! group:

I'm thinking that I'd like to order by Nov 1 if possible.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old October 15th 03, 08:37 AM
Rachel

This auction may be of interest to you (it's mine). It's for 10x14
bubble mailers and it's a Buy-it-Now auction. I use these mailers to
mail jewelry and what I do is cut them in half to get two envelopes
out of one. I just seal the cut end with shipping tape. Works great.
Come to about .12 cents a mailer and you can't beat that. For smaller
items like earrings, I've cut the envelope into fourths - got 4
envelopes out of one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=19 277&rd=1

Rachel

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons"