AD - Preciosa Blowout Sale - 20-25% off all Crystals!

Old March 28th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Preciosa Blowout Sale - 20-25% off all Crystals!

Hi all -

I have decided to discontinue selling Preciosa crystals on my website, so I
am having a blowout sale! All crystals on my Crystals page are on sale at
20-25% off until they are all gone. I expect these to go fast, so get them
while you can! There are some really gorgeous colors that Swarovski doesn't
have. These are wonderful quality and really great prices. Here's the link:

http://www.lampwork.net/crystals.html

Thanks everyone!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old March 29th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Nice crystals and prices, Kandice. Wish I could afford to take a
bunch of them off your hands! lol (I made quite a dent in my crystal
stash when I made all those Crystal Ball bracelets for auction)

Also wanted to wish you good luck on the Annealer auction site! I found
that siter quite some time ago and got a LOT of great deals. I hope their
fees, etc. are better than eBay (they're killing me!) and that your beads
sell high there.

hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
: Hi all -
:

Old March 29th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Thanks darling!! So far, the Annealer auctions are doing well. Their fees
are pretty good, too. I don't think they will replace ebay for me, but they
will augment it.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

. ..

Old March 29th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
katieW.

Kandice -

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I broke my "No Beads" rule for you.

katie

Old March 31st 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

"katieW." wrote in message
ups.com...
Kandice -

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I broke my "No Beads" rule for you.

katie

On Mar 28, 4:56 pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
Hi all -

I have decided to discontinue selling Preciosa crystals on my website, so
am having a blowout sale! All crystals on my Crystals page are on sale
at
20-25% off until they are all gone. I expect these to go fast, so get
them
while you can! There are some really gorgeous colors that Swarovski
doesn't
have. These are wonderful quality and really great prices. Here's the
link:

http://www.lampwork.net/crystals.html

Thanks everyone!

Kandicewww.lampwork.net

AD - Lampwork Specials and a SALE on Preciosa! Kandice Seeber Beads 0 March 7th 07 08:52 PM
Preciosa crystals Su Beads 11 August 8th 06 03:26 AM
REVIEW: Preciosa Czech Cut Crystals Marilee Murch Beads 5 November 15th 04 02:23 AM
DOLLAR A DIE GRAB BAG BLOWOUT LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 January 13th 04 10:22 PM
Batik Blowout Sale at The Virginia Quilter! The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 August 30th 03 07:31 PM