Shearing Day Open House - Oct 18

Old October 12th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Rick[_3_]

Default Shearing Day Open House - Oct 18

Hello everybody!

We are doing a fall shearing of our Icelandic sheep next Saturday,
October 18, and are inviting YOU to join us. If you are thinking of
diversifying your fiber farm, picking out a fleece to blend with your
llama fiber, or are just curious about Icelandics (or sheep in
general),
this is your chance to check things out.

Of course, we also have llamas, including our newest, a gorgeous full
Peruvian dark smoke GREY girl that's just a month old. She's a real
standout with her silver ears and spunk to spare.

If there are enough "hands on deck" we will also pull out the cider
press
and have fresh apple cider. You can bring your own apples and jugs if
you'd like to make your very own to take home, too.

For those of you that don't know, we are in south central Michigan,
near
the intersection if I-94 and I-69. Email us off list to let us know
you
are coming!

Thanks, and Happy Fall!
Rick Boesen
Queso Cabeza Farm Llamas & Icelandic Sheep
Olivet, MI
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old October 14th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Rick[_3_]

On Oct 13, 6:06*pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
Rick spun a FINE 'yarn':

+Hello everybody!
+
[...]
end quoted

Rick. . .

Are you in the UP or are you a 'troll'?
Man, if I still lived in central WI, I just might scratch up the gas moolah to go, but alas, being in middle TN... THAT much gas would take another act of Congress, LOL!
Thanks for telling us tho!
Noreen

--http://www.paradisefibers.net/KA-Classic-Bamboo-Circular-Knitting-Nee....
"What hurts you so bad that you feel you have to hurt me in order to heal it?" fave quote of the day....

Noreen,

We are in Southern Michigan. We about a half-hours osuth of Lansing.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old October 17th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
shannon

On Oct 14, 10:48 am, Rick wrote:
[...]

Oh too bad it is this Saturday. My daughter's school is having their
Harvest Fest and definitely can't miss that. Lansing is our old
stomping ground, the dh and I both went to MSU

-Shannon
http://www.easyknittingpatterns.net
Old October 20th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Rick[_3_]

On Oct 16, 9:48*pm, shannon wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:48 am, Rick wrote:

[...]

-Shannonhttp://www.easyknittingpatterns.net- Hide quoted text -

Shannon,

We took lots of pictures of the sheep without any fleece on them.
We'll probably get some of the pictures on the website over the next
few weeks or so. It was a lot of fun. We have a house full of
guests.

If you are interested, I can send you some samples.

Rick
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
www.FiberArtFest.com
Old October 21st 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
shannon

On Oct 14, 10:48 am, Rick wrote:

[...]

That would be absolutely wondeful Rick I need to reply to your
email that you sent too. Harvest Fest was a blast, we had a really
great time on Saturday too. My daughter's highlight was the leaf
jumping pile.

Old October 23rd 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Rick[_3_]

On Oct 14, 10:48 am, Rick wrote:

[...]

Send me an e-mail off-list and we can chat about what colors and such
you're interested in. Most of our critters are on our webiste. So,
you can see what they look like on the sheep or llama.

Rick
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com

Shearing Day Open House - Oct 18 Rick[_3_] General Crafting 0 October 12th 08 03:47 PM
Emmett's Glass Open House Emmett Beads 0 November 5th 05 03:57 PM
AD-Craft Students League, NYC - Open House Craft Students League, NYC Glass 0 March 5th 04 07:59 PM
AD-Craft Students League, NYC, Open House Craft Students League, NYC Carving 0 March 5th 04 07:57 PM
AD-Craft Students League, NYC , Open House Craft Students League, NYC Beads 0 March 5th 04 07:54 PM