Black Magic Brooch

Old July 20th 03, 06:25 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default Black Magic Brooch

http://www.arondelle.com/misc/blackmagic.html

I almost got carried away with this one, but I think simple is better in
this case.

Arondelle, that is a classy, gorgeous piece. Right on.
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old July 20th 03, 08:18 PM
Carol in SLC

but I think simple is better in this case.

VERY nice, Anne!

Carol in SLC
(Newest stuff - http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/coralcameo.jpg )
Little sister's new JB auctions 7/12
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63875
Old July 20th 03, 10:55 PM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
Arondelle wrote:

Knowing when to stop:

http://www.arondelle.com/misc/blackmagic.html

I almost got carried away with this one, but I think simple is better in
this case.

Arondelle

Oh, wow! Ohhhhhh, WOW!

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org
Old July 21st 03, 01:20 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Simply perfect!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

"Arondelle" wrote in message
Knowing when to stop:

http://www.arondelle.com/misc/blackmagic.html

I almost got carried away with this one, but I think simple is better in
this case.

Arondelle
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is
better than not to think at all." - Hypatia of Alexandria

"People who believe they have all the answers have stopped
asking questions." - Marx Stead of Canton, OH
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html
Shop my sto http://www.cafepress.com/arondelle

Old July 21st 03, 03:54 PM
scaperchick

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:21:10 GMT, Arondelle
wrote:

Knowing when to stop:

http://www.arondelle.com/misc/blackmagic.html

I almost got carried away with this one, but I think simple is better in
this case.

I think you're right! There's enough visual interest in the bezel,
but it supports, rather than competes with, that gorgeous cab. Nice
job!
Old July 21st 03, 07:25 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oooh, that's pretty - I think it would look great attached to a black silk
scarf!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
Knowing when to stop:

Old July 24th 03, 02:33 AM

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:54:21 -0400, scaperchick
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:21:10 GMT, Arondelle
wrote:

Knowing when to stop:

http://www.arondelle.com/misc/blackmagic.html

I almost got carried away with this one, but I think simple is better in
this case.

I think you're right! There's enough visual interest in the bezel,
but it supports, rather than competes with, that gorgeous cab. Nice
job!

I second that! ^_^

Lura J
http://home.earthlink.net/~luraj
Craftish Geeks Co-owner
Ebay Auctons: http://snurl.com/wf4
http://home.earthlink.net/~craftishgeeks
"Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..." -- Ron Weasley, HP4
HPCode(1.1) RPS++COS+POA++GOF+++FF+ QC
AR+++AT+++CM++CH++DD++DV---HB++HM+MS+PO+++TR+++