OT Prayer Need

Old January 26th 05, 08:43 PM
NanaV

Default OT Prayer Need

Please remember a friend of mine in your prayers. Sonya gave birth today to
boy/girl twins and neither survived. Her husband is in Europe on business
and trying desperately to get home quickly. They have no family support in
the area.

Thanks

Nana

Old January 26th 05, 08:53 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Oh my Nana. I am so sorry. ((((((((HUGS))))))))) good thoughts and prayers
for your friend.

--
Cindy from MO

Old January 26th 05, 09:20 PM
Queen of Squishies

Omygoodness. Lots and lots of hugs and prayers to her. Thanks for letting
us know. Can we make Sonya a Hug quilt?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old January 26th 05, 09:21 PM
Kate Dicey

NanaV wrote:

Please remember a friend of mine in your prayers. Sonya gave birth today to
boy/girl twins and neither survived. Her husband is in Europe on business
and trying desperately to get home quickly. They have no family support in
the area.

Thanks

Nana

Prayers for all of them on the way. Poor wee mites - no chance at all
for them.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 26th 05, 09:44 PM
hfw

Oh, I'm so sorry. Sonya and her DH will be in my prayers.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old January 26th 05, 09:50 PM

Oh, that's awful news, I'm so sorry. I hope her DH makes it home soon
and safely. Please encourage her to make use of any resources the
hospital can provide particularly counseling.
I will hold them in my thoughts.

--(another) Sonya

Old January 26th 05, 10:04 PM

(Sorry for posting this to the list -- I couldn't find NanaV's email
address from her post)

NanaV wrote:
Please remember a friend of mine in your prayers. Sonya gave birth today to
boy/girl twins and neither survived. Her husband is in Europe on business
and trying desperately to get home quickly. They have no family support in
the area.

Praying here.

When a friend of mine lost twin grandchildren (thankfully not her first
grandchildren, but the first children of this particular child) I sent
her four memorial tears -- two for her and two for the parents of the
twins, one each for each baby. They were a tremendous comfort for them.
I used to get them at Abbey Press, but they don't have them any more
for decent prices, but I found some here that are affordable:

http://www.stpatricksguild.com/browse.cfm/2,411.html

So I'm mentioning it to you in case you think it would also be a comfort
to them in their tragic loss.
Old January 26th 05, 10:09 PM
Patti

Oh boy, that's bad.
I hope and pray she finds a way to get through this.
..
In article , NanaV
writes
Please remember a friend of mine in your prayers. Sonya gave birth today to
boy/girl twins and neither survived. Her husband is in Europe on business
and trying desperately to get home quickly. They have no family support in
the area.

Thanks

Nana

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 27th 05, 12:21 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Your poor friend! Prayers and healing thoughts on the way from Tucson.
I've been through this, and it was one of the most difficult things I have
lived through. I'll send good thoughts your friend's way often over the
next few months.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

Old January 27th 05, 01:26 AM
Shirley Ellen

Sending lots of prayers. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to
lose one baby much less two!

Shirley

Another prayer quilt Kim E Quilting 2 January 23rd 05 11:46 PM
OT Prayer Request Update NanaV Quilting 13 December 22nd 04 05:59 PM
Prayer quilt request merrystitch Quilting 9 April 16th 04 02:12 AM