STAMPOLA - Everything Must Go!!!

Old December 4th 03, 11:01 PM
Mindy at Stampola

Default STAMPOLA - Everything Must Go!!!

Everything Must Go!! (well, all but about 4 or 5 things...). Help us spread
the word.
Stampola has now made public our INVENTORY REDUCTION sale. If you haven't
heard about it until now, we talk all about it on our main page:
http://www.stampola.com

50% off all stamps (mounted & unmounted)
25% off accessories
25% off stamp sheets and kits....
excluded items: glass gems, metal stamp kits, guitar chord stamps,
woodmounts, metal foils. Everything else on the entire site in on sale --
with our goal of selling out of these items.

Please, read about it on our main page http://www.stampola.com, and help
pass the word along.

We are planning to have this sale through December 31st and then take an
inventory, a breather, and figure out our next step. Stampola only carries
our own original brand stamps that you will not find anywhere else, so if
you have seen something on our site that you want, you better get it now or
you can forget about it, it'll be gone, see ya, sayonara, adios amigo!! :-)

Mindy

Stampola Rubber Stamps
http://www.stampola.com
7609 Indian Springs Road