To each of you lovelies there....

Old August 16th 03, 12:02 AM
Cher

Default To each of you lovelies there....

Hi Pirjo, it is midnight this way in the UK, so I just called into the RCTY
to see if there was any news from you....well done you are getting
there...this damned heat is getting to everyone, and asthma and bronchitis
sufferers also, my next door neighbour has been really ill with breathing
difficulties this last week with bronchitis. You are both gonna be OK she
is alot better today, tomorrow you will be much better I am sure. Over
here they give a steroid called Prednisolone (sp) it did wonders for her,
relaxing the tubes and thus widening them allowing her to breather easier.

I am off to bed now, and will say goodnight to you now, and send special
prayers for you before I go to sleep.....
Hope you are able to sleep a bit more comfortable....Hugs...Cher
"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
I can't say enough thank you's for your support. I am not
recovered yet, oh no, I have a long way for that...but at
least the tightness has lessened a bit. Just breath easily
there, I am not ex-RCTYer yet. Still alive. No panic.
Best: Pirjo

---

Old August 16th 03, 02:04 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:46:39 -0500, Pirjo Ilvesvuori wrote:
I can't say enough thank you's for your support. I am not
recovered yet, oh no, I have a long way for that...but at
least the tightness has lessened a bit. Just breath easily
there, I am not ex-RCTYer yet. Still alive. No panic.
Best: Pirjo

Pirjo,
Calm. Soft music. Gentle thoughts. Knit.
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447
(my family tree is FULL of 'nuts'!)
=A0
=A0
http://www.myegroups.com
Group Code:
3258C1
Picot Page
=A0
Group Code:
32B6E6
Needles, Hooks, Shuttles and Bobbins

=A0

Old August 16th 03, 11:48 AM
Aud

Pijo, I love your sense of humor in all this sadnes! Galgenhumor, we call it
here! "grim humour"(?) in english?
Thumbs up for you, Pirjo!
AUD

--

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" skrev i melding

Old August 16th 03, 02:44 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:46:39 GMT, "Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote:

I can't say enough thank you's for your support. I am not
recovered yet, oh no, I have a long way for that...but at
least the tightness has lessened a bit. Just breath easily
there, I am not ex-RCTYer yet. Still alive. No panic.
Best: Pirjo

That is good to see.
May each breath be a little easier than the one before it!

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old August 16th 03, 05:27 PM
NoraBalcer

Pirjo,

I knew the best post would be near the end of my messages. Glad to hear you are
feeling a little better. Now rest and let the needles fly a little bit.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora
Old August 17th 03, 05:20 AM
Norma

Great news Pirjo! Breathe deep.

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)
"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
I am lucky lady...Ceti helped. It made me sleepy and I
needed a looooooong rest, but now I am OK and breathing like
old days. And yes, click-click....Oh yes!!! Few rows has
come to be into that blankie.
Best: Pirjo
NoraBalcer kirjoitti

Old August 17th 03, 03:43 PM
Sue Carlson Dunn

Take care not to overdo things, Pirjo!

--
Sue CD...quietly unravelling in Cumbria...
Pot Luck Crafts www.howhill.com

Old August 17th 03, 04:23 PM
NoraBalcer

Pirjo,

Oh what good news, now do like the others say and rest, but knit away.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora