Quitling Frames in DWF area

Old February 18th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Quitling Frames in DWF area

Does anyone know if the DWF area has a quilting store with demos of the
Grace Quilting Frame and the Handi Quilter in the store set up to run on
short arm sewing machine

--
Christina Hilburn
Quilting Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/cchilb

Old February 18th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Howdy!
Hmmm...not something I ever look for when I go LQS hopping,
but you could call and ask. Here's a list:
http://www.bearcreekquiltguild.org/shops.html

Jan, DFW is actually FWD, Fort Worth/Dallas area,
The North Texas Metroplex, full of quilt shops. ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy

Old February 18th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Have tired going to the man. web site, they are old and out dated.. out of
the 4 I found, one I emailed, 3 I called.. are no longer handling. the one I
emailed, it came back to me.

DFW is Dallas/ Fort Worth
"Jan" wrote in message
. 125.201...
"Christina in Ok" wrote in
:

Does anyone know if the DWF area has a quilting store with demos of
the Grace Quilting Frame and the Handi Quilter in the store set up to
run on short arm sewing machine

Christina.... can you tell me what the DWF area is?? Or...
http://www.handiquilter.com/buy.html list of dealers in the US for
handiquilter

http://www.graceframe.com/dealers.ph...448f44c30da004
d2f21 for grace frames.. hope that helps!!

Jan

Old February 18th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Quitling Frames in FWD/DFW area

Howdy!
Do you mean Arlington Sewing Machine, Linda?
Great place. Wonderful staff and owners.
http://arlingtonsewing.com/homepage/

If you have to come this way, give me a holler. ;-)

Ragmop/Sandy

"nana2b" wrote in message
The sewing store in Arlington is where I go for service if I need it on
the HQ16. They are very nice there. It is a family owned store. Linda
in Tx

Old February 19th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes that is the one. They have customer service down. I live 1 hour away
(now a bit more) but when I needed a firmware upgrade they arranged it so I
could wait for it. DH drove me to the store and we had lunch,got his car
washed and when we got back it was ready to go. I also had the chance to
chat with their SM repair guy. He has been there forever. I highly
recommend them.

Linda in Tx

Hoops, scroll frames, q-snaps JiminyCricket Needlework 4 August 29th 04 12:21 AM
Frames vs No Frames Arondelle Beads 19 May 5th 04 04:44 AM
Slide Frames - you gotta try! [email protected] Rubberstamps 0 April 14th 04 08:17 AM
Plastic clip frames to cover paintings? dulcie General Crafting 1 April 1st 04 02:54 PM