ISO paper pieced paper doll patterns

Old October 21st 04, 12:34 AM

Default ISO paper pieced paper doll patterns

I thought this would be easy to find, but so far no luck.

Does anyone know where I can find a paper piecing pattern to make little
girl and little boy shapes like those paper doll chains we used to make
in school? I saw a cute quilt done with those as border blocks and
absolutely must make some!

The quilt they will go on is one for my, ahem, new grand baby due in May
2005. Tee hee! This will be DGK #3 from DD#2 (DD#1 says her two boys are
enough and she is done with a capital D.)

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

remove NOSPAM to reply

Old October 21st 04, 01:26 AM
A&T

I found this one when I was searching for a realistic person block awhile
ago.

http://www.geocities.com/quiltdesigns/AdamEve-P.html

HTH,
Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Old October 21st 04, 01:27 AM
maryd

our DD in Menlo Park has been given the go ahead to try again in a month
after a miscarriage so we are hoping for another DGK as well.

--
Mary

Old October 21st 04, 02:36 AM
Polly Esther

THis one's not paper-pieced either - but there is an adorable one in Nancy
Johnson-Srebro' s Block Magic. It is an easy going block and worth a look.
Maybe your library has a copy? Polly