Steve Irwin

Old September 4th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Carol

Default Steve Irwin

If possible, could someone post the news site so that we could read up on it? Thanks, Carol In WI
Old September 4th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jeri

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...win/index.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/

Old September 4th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian
Old September 4th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

lucretia borgia wrote:
"Carol" ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

If possible, could someone post the news site so that we could read up on it? Thanks, Carol In WI

This is a text only group!

????????? UMMM, Sheena, I'm curious what asking for info on a web site
has to do with this being a text only group? Am I missing something in
the translation, maybe?
Old September 5th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Addie Otto

Tia Mary wrote:
lucretia borgia wrote:
"Carol" ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

If possible, could someone post the news site so that we could read
up on it? Thanks, Carol In WI

This is a text only group!

????????? UMMM, Sheena, I'm curious what asking for info on a web site
has to do with this being a text only group? Am I missing something in
the translation, maybe?

I don't think the issue was with the content, but the formatting. On my
reader it showed up in a different font than plain text posts.

--
My blog- http://uk.360.yahoo.com/addie_otto
My webshots album- http://community.webshots.com/user/inkorea2000

Old September 5th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Addie Otto

Addie Otto wrote:
Tia Mary wrote:
lucretia borgia wrote:
"Carol" ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

If possible, could someone post the news site so that we could read
up on it? Thanks, Carol In WI

This is a text only group!

????????? UMMM, Sheena, I'm curious what asking for info on a web
site has to do with this being a text only group? Am I missing
something in the translation, maybe?

I don't think the issue was with the content, but the formatting. On my
reader it showed up in a different font than plain text posts.

I *promise* I only sent that once!

Old September 5th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

lucretia borgia wrote:
Tia Mary ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

lucretia borgia wrote:

"Carol" ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

If possible, could someone post the news site so that we could read up on it? Thanks, Carol In WI

This is a text only group!

????????? UMMM, Sheena, I'm curious what asking for info on a web site
has to do with this being a text only group? Am I missing something in
the translation, maybe?

The post shows on my reader as HTML, or binary, and therefore mostly
hieroglyphics, it causes (in a text only group) other posts to be
dropped to accommodate it's size.

I noticed it because I had to check with Lucille that my post with
rhubarb recipe actually made it.

AHHHHH -- OK -- I knew there had to be something I was missing. Odd
tho' because, IIRC, Carol seems familiar to me and I think she posts
here on occasion! I wonder what the ether is doing to stuff lately?!?!?
Old September 5th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Addie Otto wrote:
I don't think the issue was with the content, but the formatting. On
my reader it showed up in a different font than plain text posts.

I *promise* I only sent that once!

I know -- everything is being posted at least twice and this post of
yours showed up FOUR times for me!! Now I KNOW the ether is doing weird
stuff -- LOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^
Old September 7th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
marie

Since when??? Is this your edict? Thanks who ever asked that question and
the ones that posted the sites.......hmmm, now I am beginning to remember
why I left RCTN years ago.....Marie in Pa...now in Delaware

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
news
"Carol" ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with
If possible, could someone post the news site so that we could read up on
it? Thanks, Carol In WI

This is a text only group!

Making Memories CEO - Steve Ruelle - Audio interview Salsaevery Beads 0 July 7th 05 09:54 PM
Who is Steve? starlia Beads 32 May 18th 05 09:36 PM
Found Steve Madden Contest - No Joke Quilting 0 April 12th 05 03:15 AM