OT Steve's a sissy

Old May 17th 05, 06:42 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default OT Steve's a sissy

I know some people here think I could be Steve. Not only am I not
Steve, but I don't have a clue as to who Steve is. (I don't care,
either.)

As you all know, if I have an unpopular opinion, I state it under MY
OWN NAME. I take responsibility. I am not now, nor have I ever been,
a Steve in any way, shape, or form.

~ Sooz

Old May 17th 05, 06:49 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Me either. At least, I don't think so but I still don't understand why some
of my shirts button left over right and some are right over left. Plus I do
have that occasional urge to write my name in the snow.................

(I keep stepping all over the letters.)
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

oups.com...

Old May 17th 05, 09:02 PM

Sooz,
I, for one, do not think you are Steve or a Steve type.
Keep on having your opinions, popular or not, I enjoy them.
Patti

Old May 17th 05, 09:17 PM
Glitzy Glass

I may have not agreed with you in the past on some issues - however, I
certainly do believe that you would post exactly how you felt and use
your own name. In that regard and in light of recent posts I must say
that I owe you a sincere apology for not supporting your good
intentions in the past.

Denise R.
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Old May 17th 05, 09:22 PM
Kalera Stratton

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I know some people here think I could be Steve. Not only am I not
Steve, but I don't have a clue as to who Steve is. (I don't care,
either.)

As you all know, if I have an unpopular opinion, I state it under MY
OWN NAME. I take responsibility. I am not now, nor have I ever been,
a Steve in any way, shape, or form.

~ Sooz

I don't know who Steve is or if he's a sissy... he may be a lurker who
felt that he could help Starlia by trying to give her a reality-check.
He may be a regular using a pseudonym, which I don't think is a right
thing to do... if you're going to confront someone, you should do it
using your own name.

I think that if I were in Steve's position, I would have made my post
public rather than emailed it, but at the same time I think I wouldn't
have been so harsh, and I think he made some errors in judgement. I
don't think there was anything wrong with him emailing it, though,
because he obviously didn't want to embarrass Starlia publicly with the
airing of his opinions.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old May 17th 05, 09:32 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - boy have I missed something here? Who the heck is Steve?
Pfff I totally need to catch up on messages.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 17th 05, 09:36 PM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - nevermind - I see it!
Yep, a sissy definitely. And Sooz, I personally know you would never email
under a different name. And the writing style isn't you at all. You're an
up front person. If you were to email anyone, you'd use your own name.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 17th 05, 09:51 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wouldn't that be fun? (The first time....then it'd lose its novelty &
appeal)

Old May 17th 05, 09:57 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Just once would be enough. My husband had a childhood friend who peed on an
electric fence. Yes, it was turned on. Yes, it knocked him on his keester.
(I hope for his sake he's grown into a good looking man cuz' intelligence
doesn't seem to have been a strong point.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

ups.com...

Old May 17th 05, 10:22 PM
Fitpix

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wouldn't that be fun? (The first time....then it'd lose its novelty &
appeal)

Plus I do have that occasional urge to write my name in the

(I keep stepping all over the letters.)

nah....it's an art that must be passed on to generations so as we get older
we have to keep in practice. Also as you get older you get wiser to things
such as wind direction and velocity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!