Sue - drinks crystals

Old July 12th 03, 05:28 PM
Ophelia

Default Sue - drinks crystals

Sue have you managed to find any drinks crystals yet like Cool Aid? I have
been looking in the stores but no luck up here

Anyone else in UK?

Ophelia

Old July 12th 03, 06:40 PM
Sew-Sew Lady

Are there any specialty grocery stores for American foods? Some other
brands to look for are FlavorAid and Wyler's.

Old July 12th 03, 07:08 PM
Anna MCM

Ophelia wrote:

Sue have you managed to find any drinks crystals yet like Cool Aid? I have
been looking in the stores but no luck up here

Anyone else in UK?

Hi Ophelia!

I found this page of UK stores who carry American foods:

http://www.glencoehouse98.freeserve...._suppliers.htm

Good luck!

Anna Maria
Old July 13th 03, 08:14 AM
Ophelia

Thank you Claire, I will have a look at the website. I am in Scotland so
'popping in' in person is rather difficult

Ophelia

I've been lurking for a week or two. Couldn't resist posting and offering
the http://www.madeinamerica.co.uk/ website- they sell the Kool-Aid

crystals
in Cherry, Grape, Tropical Punch and Lemonade flavours. Is that what you

are
looking for? I think they have a minimum order value though. Their website
should explain that better than I can though. They are in Newbury, I

think,
if you'd rather pop in in person.

Hope this helps,
Claire

Old July 13th 03, 03:56 PM
NoraBalcer

Claire,

Glad you popped in, please come back again and let us know what you are doing.

Nora
Old July 14th 03, 11:34 AM
Ophelia

"Sue Carlson Dunn" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message
Sue have you managed to find any drinks crystals yet like Cool Aid?

I have
been looking in the stores but no luck up here

Hi Ophelia! No luck so far, although I notice that someone has posted
a UK address for American food items. If I can get hold of some
copies of The Countryman magazine to send to Sonya, she'll send some
packets in exchange.

Yes I looked a the site but you must spend a minimum of £30. I suppose that
is before post. A very lovely lady from the group has written to me and
promised to send me some if I can't find any nearer

Old July 14th 03, 07:16 PM
NoraBalcer

Auntie O,

In answer to your question, the PX is where American military folks go grocery
shopping.

Hugs,

Nora