AD ~ Grand eBay Store reopening!!

Old January 7th 04, 09:34 PM
Mj

Default AD ~ Grand eBay Store reopening!!

This message has been cross-posted on several bead lists!

Happy New Year!! 2004 started out with two snowstorms and an ice
storm in Western Oregon - definitely an exciting beginning to the
New Year!! We've been very fortunate that we've not lost power and
I've used that time to re-design and re-stock the store on eBay.
The store is now stuffed with over 500 beady items - lots of them on
special too! And another shipment just arrived at the door -
delivered by a white-faced UPS driver who's struggling not to break
his neck on 3/4" of ICE!!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner so I've put all Crystal,
White and Ruby Red beads on sale, 20% off. I have hearts, leaves,
firepolished, flowers and other bead shapes in these colors as well
as their matte and AB variations. There's still plenty of time to
make some inexpensive Valentine's day jewelry to brighten your
winter days! Search for "VALENTINE'S DAY SALE" on the store's
opening page he
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230?refid=store
and be sure to check the box to include the descriptions in your
search.

Some additions to the store include 4mm Fiber Optic cubes in all the
usual colors. These are outstanding beads with great color and a
silky feel. Check out the new daisy beads and the stunning TULIPS
as well as the new "Pillow" beads!! Spring can't be too far away,
right?? I've also listed five new colors in 7x12mm leaves and a really
neat FACE bead.

Several bead styles have new, lower prices - all the cat's eye beads
have new, lower prices and are on sale 20% off as well. The beautiful
glass pearls I have are also available at a MUCH lower price thanks
to a substantial reduction from the importer. More of those
should be listed later in the week - they're in the new shipment
sitting on my desk. ALL of the Hilltribe silver is also listed at
20% off.

The store is now divided into 20 or so departments to help you find
what you need faster, but don't forget you can use the search
function to find specific bead types or colors. The Close Outs
section contains fantastic bargains on quality beads - well worth a
few minutes of browsing! So pull up a chair, have a pot of coffee
or tea ready, and start wandering the aisles in the sto
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230?refid=store

Have fun and Happy Beading!!!

Mj

Marjean Cline