Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

Old July 23rd 11, 05:04 AM
gobonniego gobonniego is offline
Junior Member

Default Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I don't believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie
Old July 25th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
King's Crown[_3_]

--
gobonniego

Hi Bonnie,

Are you a member of Ravelry? It is free if you're not. I just did a search
on there and there is some stashed. Not sure how one goes about getting it,
but I suppose you just ask.

Lynne

Old July 26th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzeeq

King's Crown wrote:
"gobonniego" wrote in message
I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don't believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

--
gobonniego

Hi Bonnie,

Are you a member of Ravelry? It is free if you're not. I just did a search
on there and there is some stashed. Not sure how one goes about getting it,
but I suppose you just ask.

Yes, find the yarn and send a polite PM to the stasher to see if they're
willing to sell it.
Old August 13th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Missphat

responding to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Dji-Dji...cco-61236-.htm
Missphat wrote:

gobonniego wrote:

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don\'t believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

Bonnie, I have two full skeins of Dji Dji Color # 8740, Lot #508, and one
of Color #5001 (white), Lot # 405. They are clean and odorless. You are
welcome to them if you still want them. Let me know.

-------------------------------------

Old August 19th 11, 03:00 AM
gobonniego gobonniego is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missphat View Post
Missphat wrote:

gobonniego wrote:

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don\'t believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

Bonnie, I have two full skeins of Dji Dji Color # 8740, Lot #508, and one
of Color #5001 (white), Lot # 405. They are clean and odorless. You are
welcome to them if you still want them. Let me know.

I'm not sure what color #8740 is. Please let me know.
bonnie (DOT) mcintosh (AT) gmail (DOT) com