Babylock Digitizing

Old January 7th 04, 04:09 PM
Steve McDevitt

Default Babylock Digitizing

2nd posting attempt. Sorry if this is duplicated.
SGM

Any opinions on the best software for digitizing? We own a Babylock Ellageo
and we are looking at Palette 5.0 but are curious if anyone has experience
using other software with the Ellageo. For those that use Palette 5.0, how
long did it take you to become "proficient" at using the software with both
the autodigitizer and by custom digitizing? We are fairly new to embroidery
and very new to digitizing but have seen a few demonstrations and believe we
need to head in that direction for the specific custom work we are planning
to do. If there are other newsgroups where this topic might be more
appropriate, please advise.

TIA for any comments and suggestions.

SGM in Indiana

Old January 7th 04, 05:12 PM
Marilyn

Steve McDevitt wrote:

2nd posting attempt. Sorry if this is duplicated.
SGM

Any opinions on the best software for digitizing? We own a Babylock Ellageo
and we are looking at Palette 5.0 but are curious if anyone has experience
using other software with the Ellageo. For those that use Palette 5.0, how
long did it take you to become "proficient" at using the software with both
the autodigitizer and by custom digitizing? We are fairly new to embroidery
and very new to digitizing but have seen a few demonstrations and believe we
need to head in that direction for the specific custom work we are planning
to do. If there are other newsgroups where this topic might be more
appropriate, please advise.

TIA for any comments and suggestions.

SGM in Indiana

Your best bet for answers on this will be from the
alt.sewing.mach-embroidery newsgroup. There are a few people on
rec.sewing that have embroidery machines but the main community of
embroidery machine users is in the other group. They are a very helpful
group who will answer questions quickly and are generous in sharing
their knowledge and expertise. I can't help you with your question
because I have a Viking machine and have never used that software. Try
in the other group and I bet you will get answers soon.

Marilyn

Represent our Embroidery Digitizing in the US, Canada or UK - Start Earning Today - 0 Investment Dev Chopra Marketplace 0 December 22nd 04 05:50 PM
Represent our Embroidery Digitizing in US, UK and Canada - Established Business - Zero Investment Dev Chopra Needlework 1 December 22nd 04 05:18 PM
Babylock machines Don/Gen Quilting 0 September 22nd 04 09:59 PM
Babylock Digitizing Question Steve McDevitt Sewing 1 January 8th 04 12:29 AM
Babylock Quilters Choice Professional Questions Kate T. Quilting 19 December 6th 03 06:57 PM