OT - Love these flowers!!!

Old April 14th 05, 04:21 AM
Polly S.

Default OT - Love these flowers!!!

I just love this woman's beads... And not because she's a local
'girl'!!! I swear, some of these flowers are growing wild in my back
yard right now (and the bees too!)...

http://snipurl.com/e03e

http://snipurl.com/e03b

http://snipurl.com/e03i

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old April 14th 05, 06:15 AM
Kalera Stratton

Helen makes some truly *gorgeous* beads.

http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 16th 05, 02:42 AM
gwacie

Ditto that, Helen really is a gifted artist. It's been a pleasure to watch
her style develop!

-Bethany (gwacie)
www.gwaciebeads.com
www.bethanyadams.com

Old April 16th 05, 05:19 AM
Polly S.

gwacie wrote:
Ditto that, Helen really is a gifted artist. It's been a pleasure to watch
her style develop!

-Bethany (gwacie)
www.gwaciebeads.com
www.bethanyadams.com

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

Helen makes some truly *gorgeous* beads.

I had heard about another local lampwork artist but can't find anything
about her on the internet, other than a few bead exchanges. Her name is
Jennifer Otte. I was wondering if any of you had heard of her.

http://www.beadxchange.com/exchanges...anta.html#jott
http://www.beadxchange.com/exchanges...pson.html#jott
http://www.beadxchange.com/exchanges...lake.html#jott

--