More fraudulent bead auctions

Old April 13th 05, 06:05 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default More fraudulent bead auctions

This time several artists, including me, are being copied by user id
ysbcia3nrx3 on ebay. They copied my "It's Been So Long..." lampwork
auction. This is a heads up for people bidding - there are other lampwork
sets there as well, and it's all fraudulent. Be careful!!

Fraudulent auction:

My REAL auction:

Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

Old April 13th 05, 06:31 PM
starlia

How in the world are they able to do this? I'm floored.

Old April 13th 05, 06:45 PM
Empress Beads

I sure hope you have contacted Ebay. This is definte FRAUD. And they need
to suspend this person account immediately!

Thanks for informing us

THanks
Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com

Old April 13th 05, 06:48 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yes - I have reported it to ebay, definitely. Some people are taking it
into their own hands, though - check out the buyer id of one of the bidders
on the lampwork auctions. I think that's someone from WC, but can't be
sure. It's too funny! It would be awesome if a bunch of people did that.
Just for our amusement while we deal with this. But it wasn't me - I'm
not that brave. LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 13th 05, 06:53 PM
Tinkster

OMG! I hate that this is happening to folks! So has eBay responded at
all? I was aware of Kim Neely's problem, but now there are so many
more! Love the fake bidder though. I'm not that brave, either, as I
know they can trace IPs. LOL!

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:48:29 -0700, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

Oh, yes - I have reported it to ebay, definitely. Some people are taking it
into their own hands, though - check out the buyer id of one of the bidders
on the lampwork auctions. I think that's someone from WC, but can't be
sure. It's too funny! It would be awesome if a bunch of people did that.
Just for our amusement while we deal with this. But it wasn't me - I'm
not that brave. LOL

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old April 13th 05, 07:29 PM

I didn't know you lived in China!

end sarcasm

--Caren
www.BeadedGarden.com
Kits, Patterns, Books and Supplies for Beaded Flowers

Fraudulent auction:

My REAL auction:

Old April 13th 05, 07:32 PM
Beadbimbo

Wow! That's scary. I'm glad you have notified ebay. I'm sure they'll be
pulled, but what if one of you all hadn't noticed? Are they just putting up
pictures and taking people's money? That's what it looks like.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 13th 05, 08:02 PM
Paulette Insall

This really sucks! I hope they pull them soon! I can't believe that someone
actually did the fake bidder thing...someone was actually talking about
doing that over on Wet Canvas, but I can't believe someone actually had the
guts to do it! Kudos!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm

Old April 13th 05, 08:41 PM
Kalera Stratton

When this happened before, someone's cat and someone's imaginary friend
bid the auctions up into the thousands. ebay pulled them immediately.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
This time several artists, including me, are being copied by user id
ysbcia3nrx3 on ebay. They copied my "It's Been So Long..." lampwork
auction. This is a heads up for people bidding - there are other lampwork
sets there as well, and it's all fraudulent. Be careful!!

Fraudulent auction:

My REAL auction:

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com