AD- giving overstock auction site a shot.

Old April 15th 05, 05:32 PM

Default AD- giving overstock auction site a shot.

well, this is actually its second or third shot. nothing selling yet.
but I'm hoping their site will take off and rival ebay one day, so I
might as well post my auction ads.

autumn garden bracelet:

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bi...DUCTID=2561542

starlit lariat:

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bi...DUCTID=2557732

-Amber.
http://www.serpentsdance.com/designs.htm

Old April 15th 05, 08:25 PM
Empress Beads

I cannot see the Lariat. But the orange bracelet looks great! What kind of
pattern is that?

Thanks
Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com
oups.com...

Old April 15th 05, 09:20 PM
Armand Vine

If you were able to do 54" of spiral rope in only "several" hours you have
magic fingers.
To me several is 4 or less.
It takes me an hour to do 6".
Very nice piece BTW.
Armand

Old April 15th 05, 10:04 PM

Empress Beads wrote:
I cannot see the Lariat. But the orange bracelet looks great! What

kind of
pattern is that?

Thanks

it's spiral rope with fringe in between every core bead. easy enough
once you get the hang of it, but it's rather time consuming.

-Amber.

Old April 15th 05, 10:23 PM

I can't remember exactly how long it took me now to do the lariat..I
think it was somewhere around 13 - 15 hours to do the rope and fringe.
I stretched the work out over the course of three days, because my hand
and wrist just started killing me after a while...I vowed to never
again do a spiral rope that long, though I'll probably break that vow.

-Amber.

Old April 15th 05, 11:53 PM
Stephanie

starlit lariat: