Spammers- sheeeeeit

Old April 10th 05, 06:09 AM
Polly S.

FurPaw wrote:

Mozilla's Firefox does a good job of blocking popup windows, and has a
setting that lets you turn this capability on or off. And it's free.

OMTP! I am always surprised when I get a popup... maybe 3-4 in as many
months. I will *never* use IE again.

Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old April 10th 05, 08:49 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Carol, I'll check it out! =o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
"FurPaw" wrote in message
Dawn ^..^ wrote:
I had Norton running when my bug got through cause I hadn't updated my
definition files as often as I should have. I have Norton Corporate, and

run
my live update once a week now....along with Spybot and AOL's spyware
zapper. But I still can't seem to kill the pop-ups when I surf using
Internet Explorer. It's like playing a video game...I just keep shootin'

em
down and shootin' em down! Grrrrr!!!!

Mozilla's Firefox does a good job of blocking popup windows, and has
a setting that lets you turn this capability on or off. And it's free.

Carol in NM

--
Born to live a life of leisure, still waiting for it to happen.

To reply, unleash the dog

Old April 10th 05, 06:17 PM
Kandice Seeber

It's common - there seems to be a lot more spam lately. Ick.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

I have been getting spam from myself according to the return address.

Please
check anything with my name on it before opening it.
It is my "vine at snowcrest.net" email that has been hijacked.
sorry if it gets you. it honestly isn't me.
Armand
--

http://www.dvinedzines.com

Old April 10th 05, 06:35 PM
Kalera Stratton

I love Firefox! I have fewer random-crashing issues with Firefox too,and
their mail reader, Thunderbird, is awesome.

Of course, this will all be irrelevant when I finally save up for the
Mac I want.

http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 10th 05, 06:43 PM
Kalera Stratton

There is SO much spam recently, it's appalling. I hope more spammers are
prosecuted and convicted.

Old April 15th 05, 06:38 AM
Armand Vine

I have my Norton set for auto update. It is supposed to check for updates
daily and download them in the background.

Old April 15th 05, 08:21 PM
Dr. Sooz

I am getting about a dozen emails from "eBay" per day, telling me
they're about to close my account. And by the spelling in the
messages, they're written by 3 year olds. (This is a new FUN THING
this week only)

Kill me now!